You read that right: The PricePlow Podcast has officially begun!
This is a new Podcast Series that will be done a bit differently: There are three interviewers — Mike, CJ, and now Matt — and we will each find and interview people that we personally find interesting.
As a supplement deals site that covers supplement news, reviews, and interviews, we’ll be keeping it heavy on sports nutrition, diet, bodybuilding, and biohacking – but we’re definitely not limited to those topics.
Available on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, SoundCloud, and YouTube
Listen and subscribe on your preferred service!
Here’s a list of all of the podcast episodes published so far – these are blog posts that often have citations and links to things discussed:
All Podcast Episode Blog Posts:
- Branch Warren Interview: Introducing Wicked Cutz Jerky! Posted on: July 13, 2018
- Is Bodybuilding Dying? Are The NPC / IFBB Responsible? | Podcast #5: Alex Keller & Beth Carr Posted on: October 17, 2017
- Keto Connect Podcast with Mike from PricePlow: Supplements for Keto | #4 Posted on: October 15, 2017
- Optimizing Brain Performance with Shawn Wells | PricePlow Podcast #2 Posted on: October 9, 2017
- "Welcome to PricePlow": The History of PricePlow | Episode #001 Posted on: September 23, 2017
Our SoundCloud Feed
See the PricePlow Podcast playlist on YouTube
The playlist linked below will house all of our shows on YouTube:
Thanks for following. Hit those subscribe buttons and let’s get this going!
For the video lovers, most of these episodes will be on video:
On September 21, 2017, the team got together and filmed the first episode. Learn more about what we plan on doing with the podcast below:
Master supplement formulator and ketogenic diet expert Shawn Wells comes on to talk about getting the most from your brain, which includes but isn’t limited to talk about nootropics, gratitude journaling, mindful mediation, and much much more!
This is a unique one because it’s actually very early into his Redcon1 days, and while successful at this time, they hadn’t seen anything yet, given the massive 2017 and 2018 the brand is having.
Enjoy listening to Aaron talk about the past, present, future, and give some book recommendations while he’s at it:
In the fall of 2017, Mike from PricePlow was asked to join a somebody else’s podcast – “Keto For Normies” by KetoConnect. Their massively growing userbase had been asking a lot about keto supplements, so they brought Mike in to see what was worth taking and what wasn’t.
Alex Keller and Beth Carr of ABS Fitness join CJ to discuss the slow but steady downfall of bodybuilding, which was on display after the “bubble gut” fiasco of 2017.
What we’ll talk about
This is of course apt to change, but here will be our focus:
- Industry CEOs
- Keto Diet Researchers
- Clean Water and Clean Food
- Hypertrophy and Weight Loss Research Scientists
- Bodybuilders, Athletes and Inspirations
- Fitness Professionals and Personal Training
- Men’s Rights
Subscribe to the PricePlow Podcast on Your Favorite Service
Like this Post? We have more on the way...
PricePlow is a price comparison site that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest truth lives here. Follow us on social media below: