You read that right: The PricePlow Podcast has officially begun!
This is a new Podcast Series that will be done a bit differently: There are two interviewers — Mike and Ben — and we will each find and interview people that we personally find interesting.
As a supplement deals site that covers supplement news, reviews, and interviews, we’ll be keeping it heavy on sports nutrition, diet, bodybuilding, and biohacking – but we’re definitely not limited to those topics.
Available on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, SoundCloud, and YouTube
Listen and subscribe on your preferred service!
Our SoundCloud Feed
See the PricePlow Podcast playlist on YouTube
The playlist linked below will house all of our shows on YouTube:
Thanks for following. Hit those subscribe buttons and let’s get this going!
For the video lovers, most of these episodes will be on video:
On September 21, 2017, the team got together and filmed the first episode. Learn more about what we plan on doing with the podcast below:
Master supplement formulator and ketogenic diet expert Shawn Wells comes on to talk about getting the most from your brain, which includes but isn’t limited to talk about nootropics, gratitude journaling, mindful mediation, and much much more!
This is a unique one because it’s actually very early into his Redcon1 days, and while successful at this time, they hadn’t seen anything yet, given the massive 2017 and 2018 the brand is having.
Enjoy listening to Aaron talk about the past, present, future, and give some book recommendations while he’s at it:
In the fall of 2017, Mike from PricePlow was asked to join a somebody else’s podcast – “Keto For Normies” by KetoConnect. Their massively growing userbase had been asking a lot about keto supplements, so they brought Mike in to see what was worth taking and what wasn’t.
In the fall of 2016, the relationship between the dynamic duo of Bodybuilding.com and Jim Stoppani fell apart, with the former suing the latter over the JYM trademark.
IP Attorney Nick Gingo from the Renner Otto Law Firm in Cleveland, OH came on to discuss the trademark dispute. Long story short: get a far better contract than this ambiguous POS:
In February of 2017, we had the honor of interviewing the late Dallas McCarver, who was just two weeks out from the 2017 Arnold Classic.
The two are joined by Aaron Singerman for a part of it, and talk about Dallas’ history, diet, training, involvement with RedCon1, and getting ready for the 2017 season. We are honored to have been able to speak with such an amazing individual, who passed far too early. Rest in peace, Dallas.
We discuss several topics shown in the videos below. They mostly revolve around the FDA’s supplement industry regulations, Mark’s creation of the NutraBio company and brand, and how he complies with the letter of the law.
The plant tour videos shown below are omitted from the audio feed, but note that those videos are now out of date since NutraBio has scaled operations up. Time to get back over to NJ!
This audio feed was based upon several videos:
The laws that all supplement companies must follow:
The NutraBio Plant Tour
- Step 1 – Incoming Ingredient Verification:
- Step 2 – Precision Supplement Blending:
Will Donald Trump’s FDA Regulate Supplements?
Whey Protein Scams
Mike and Mark Glazier’s Fixes for the Supplement Industry:
In February of 2018, Mike interviewed Robert Tauler of the Tauler Smith LLP law firm in Los Angeles, CA. Tauler Smith represented Nutrition Distribution LLC, the company that was suing Enhanced Athlete over SARMs and DNP.
Much has happened since then, but needless to say, there are definitely far fewer readily-available SARMs and DNP on the market now.
Behold, one of the most “engaging” videos ever on the PricePlow YouTube channel:
It’s almost like going back in time and watching a dirty boxing match right as things are spiraling out of control!
What we’ll talk about
This is of course apt to change, but here will be our focus:
- Industry CEOs
- Red Meat, Beef, and other Ruminants
- Keto Diet Researchers
- Clean Water and Clean Food
- Powerlifting and Performance
Subscribe to the PricePlow Podcast on Your Favorite Service
Here’s a list of all of the podcast episodes published so far – these are blog posts that often have citations and links to things discussed:
All Podcast Episode Blog Posts:
- Dave Palumbo Interview: Species Nutrition, Keto Diet, and... Snake Breeding?! Posted on: May 16, 2019
- Ketones Boost Muscle Health, Says New Research by Dr. Benjamin Bikman Posted on: September 14, 2018
- Fighting Brain Cancer and Disease with the Keto Diet | Shawn Wells Podcast Posted on: September 11, 2018
- Meet Rob Oliver: The Genius CEO behind The Genius Brand Posted on: August 27, 2018
- Kris Gethin Interview: Leaving a Legacy Behind with Kaged Muscle Posted on: July 26, 2018
- Branch Warren Interview: Introducing Wicked Cutz Jerky! Posted on: July 13, 2018
- Mark Glazier Interviews: NutraBio and Supplement Regulations (2016) | #007 Posted on: November 20, 2017
- Dallas McCarver Interview: RedCon1 Athlete 2 Weeks Out from the Arnold! | #006 Posted on: November 17, 2017
- Jim Stoppani SUED by Bodybuilding.com, Case Now Settled! Posted on: October 25, 2017
- Keto Connect Podcast with Mike from PricePlow: Supplements for Keto | #4 Posted on: October 15, 2017
- Optimizing Brain Performance with Shawn Wells | PricePlow Podcast #2 Posted on: October 9, 2017
- "Welcome to PricePlow": The History of PricePlow | Episode #001 Posted on: September 23, 2017