On New Year’s Eve, Mike and Ben spoke with The Guerrilla Chemist (TGC), the co-founder and CEO of Chemix Lifestyle, who specializes in formulations and product development.
As discussed in our first podcast episode with The Guerrilla Chemist, TGC is a bona-fide chemist and one of the most well-respected formulators in the industry due to his intensive background in education. With a Masters of Science in both organic and biochemistry from the University of Central Florida and Georgia Tech, TGC is the real deal.
We discuss how Chemix Lifestyle did in 2020 and his process in formulating, innovating, and sourcing his wild and unique dietary supplement ingredients. If you want to learn more about TGC, follow him on Instagram (@theguerrillachemist) because he consistently posts in-depth ingredient explanations and so much more.
In just under two hours, they covered several different and intriguing topics including:
- Ligand types
- How ligand types affect the bioavailability and efficacy of dietary supplement ingredients The Guerrilla Chemist’s formulation process
- Where TGC finds his unique and rare ingredients
- Chemix Cortibloc
- Chemix Natabolic
- Chemix GDA
- Chemix Nootropic
- The future for Chemix Lifestyle
- The Guerrilla Chemist’s new IP and potential patented ingredients
- Shawn Wells and many of the new NNB Nutrition ingredients
- Mike introduces tetrahydrocurcumin (trademarked CurcuPrime) to TGC