Darin Decker of Kaged Muscle Supplements joins Ben to catch up on an old friendship and discuss the latest and greatest in the supplement industry. This is a fantastic episode to learn some of the underpinnings of the business from a completely different angle and historical viewpoint.
They begin by talking about Darin’s background, which is actually from Groupon, which then brought him to Bodybuilding.com and then on to Kaged Muscle and the supplement industry at large.
This one is a must-listen for anyone who’s a customer of Kaged Muscle, an industry employee, or someone looking to enter the dietary supplement industry.
More detailed notes are below, but let’s get right to the video and audio embeds on the blog:
Video: Listen to Darin Decker talk about Kaged Muscle and the Supplement Industry
Subscribe to the PricePlow Podcast on Your Favorite Service
The future at Kaged Muscle: Catching up with Darin Decker
In the episode, several topics are discussed, such as:
- Abundance mentality in the supplement industry (we all can win!)
- How anyone can get a job in the supplement industry
- Living in Boise, ID
- Kaged Muscle’s evolution and future goals
- 1:08:40 – Who is Kaged Muscle’s Customer?
- New innovation in the supplement industry
- The lab tests in general, and how expensive it is to do things right
- How experience at BBcom transfers to Kaged
- What happened at Bodybuilding.com
As always, you can find Kaged Muscle supplements at kagedmuscle.com/collections/all-products – be sure to use coupon code PRICEPLOW!
Use PricePlow to Save on Kaged Muscle Supplements
Kaged Muscle Hydra-Charge Amped – Deals and Price Drop Alerts
Get Price Alerts
No spam, no scams.
Disclosure: PricePlow relies on pricing from stores with which we have a business relationship. We work hard to keep pricing current, but you may find a better offer.
Posts are sponsored in part by the retailers and/or brands listed on this page.