From the makers of Red Acid, Controlled Labs celebrates the “rebirth” of a popular product in their supplement line. The latest supplement to be reborn, White Flood!
Same Brand, New Formula
The Difference in White Flood Reborn
Controlled Labs dropped several ingredients such as Cocoa bean, GABA and Huperzine A. However, they did hold on to other ingredients. This trimming of ingredients show how dedicated the company is in creating and maintaining a strong supplement.
The loss of other ingredients does not seem to weaken the product. Instead, an increase in the dosages is demonstrated- even if it’s hidden in a proprietary blend. Still, an increase in serving means that White Blood Reborn is as strong as its predecessor, but has a concentrated serving for an awesome effect.
Instead of two scoops of the old White Blood, the new formula requires only one scoop. This tells shows the difference in concentration of ingredients in one scoop.
White Blood Reborn Ingredients Revealed
The company has been mainly silent about the new formulation, but several tips and forum discussions have put several ingredients to light.
- Vitamin C – A powerful antioxidant that will prove to be useful in keeping cellular metabolism healthy.
- Calcium – Builds muscles and is responsible for muscular strength as the ion Ca inside muscle cells.
- Potassium – Another ion needed for cellular impulse.
- Sodium – Don’t be scared, at 12 milligrams that will hardly tip the scale of sodium RDA. Still, sodium is used by the body to maintain fluid balance and cellular impulse.
The first proprietary blend is a surprising mix of ingredients.
- L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate – Has several beneficial effects such as improved internal respiration (cellular level) thereby improving oxygenation. Preliminary studies have also shown this ingredient to favorably induce testosterone production.
- L-Citrulline – A better alternative to Arginine. Citrulline is an ingredient discovered from watermelons. It has a better chance in producing Nitric oxide because it’s not affected by Arginase as compared to Arginine.
- Beta Alanine (CarnoSyn) – A precursor of Carnosine. The substance Carnosine has been known to improve athletic performance and endurance. Beta Alanine is a safe ingredient though some people have complained of the “tingles” but is otherwise harmless.
- Betaine Anhydrous – Growing in popularity due to its numerous benefits. Also known as Trimethylglycine (TMG), this substance is a versatile vitamin. It’s known to lower homocysteine levels. Homocysteine is linked to various diseases of the cardiovascular and skeletal system. It is also a lipotropic or fat burner through lipid oxidation.
- L-Norvaline – A known arginase inhibitor that can effectively increase NO production of the Citrulline – Arginine cycle.
Another proprietary blend contains very potent stimulants.
- Caffeine – extracted from Coffea Arabica, about 225 milligrams worth. The caffeine dosage does pose a concern for many bodybuilders and athletes. Caffeinism, or a set of signs and symptoms related to caffeine overload occurs at a 200 mg dose for some people. Still, with a strict caffeine free nutrition plan, you can enjoy the benefits of Caffeine without the side effects.
- Glucuronolactone – Combined with caffeine, they promote mental acuity and alertness.
- Schizandra Chinensis Fruit – An adaptogen that helps increase the resistance of the body. It’s also used to promote the health of the central nervous system such as the brain.
- Evodiamine – Evodiamine extracted from plants of the Tetradium family. Several studies have shown it to be effective in blocking fat uptake as well stimulating the nervous system.
- Vinpocetine – A vinca alkaloid from Vinca minor. It’s used to help maintain and enhance the central nervous system.
White Blood Reborn is Stronger
While the original formulation required two scoops, White Blood Reborn dosage is only one. In fact, on the label, it’s highly suggested that you start with half a scoop. Looking at the ingredients, it makes sense, Controlled Labs recreated an already powerful supplement into something even more potent.
Sources:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18545197 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20386132 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20479615 http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/southfacts_beta.htm http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9458885 http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-376-SCHISANDRA.aspx? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21278785