Olympus Labs has been hyping the release of its all new version of Conqu3r for several weeks now. After all the waiting and anticipation, yesterday the company famous for turning “men into demigods” revealed the label for the Stim-Free Conqu3r Unleashed.
In short, this thing is loaded, and Olympus Labs didn’t just lazily take out the stims – they added adaptogens too. So now you have a serious stim-free alternative to a fantastic pre workout supplement – and there are five patented ingredients, so you know you’re getting the “good stuff” here too.
We’ll get into the details below, but first take a second to sign up for price drop alerts from PricePlow:
Conqu3r Unleashed - Best Deals and Price Drop Notifications
Get Price Alerts
No spam, no scams.
Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-Free Ingredients
As always, Olympus uses a completely open label using only efficacious doses of proven ingredients in their pre workout formulas. This isn’t simply a minor upgrade from the Demigod Edition. Conqu3r Unleashed brings some rather new and interesting ingredients to the party:
Maximum Endurance Matrix
Often seen as COP, Creatinol-O-Phosphate can increase muscle strength and endurance similar to Beta Alanine by acting as an intracellular buffer. This prevents pH in the muscle from dropping too low which allows the muscles to keep contracting long after they’d normally shut down.[1,2]
Although it’s not seen in many pre workouts (and definitely not many stim-free pre workouts), we’re big fans of it and hope to see this endurance-maximizing ingredient included in more pre workouts in the coming months and year.
We also notice a solid kick of strength when using COP consistently. We just wish there was more research n it, because we’re sure it’d have some pretty good results over a placebo.
elevATP® is first of five patented ingredients included in Conqu3r Unleashed. This is a combination of extracts from “ancient peat” (fossilized plants) and apple that was developed by FutureCeuticals. Much like COP, it helps increase ATP production in the body, which will boost overall energy without the use of stimulants.
One piece of research on elevATP® demonstrated that 150mg dose increased “intracellular ATP in blood cells”, which just so happens to be the exact dosage included here. We’ve yet to try any pre workouts with this ingredient, but if it’s similar to PeakATP, you’ll sure notice significant improvements in overall energy and stamina during your workouts.
Incredible Pump Matrix
Talk about a loaded pump supp!
Here’s where Olympus Labs makes their name with pre workouts. They always deliver in the pump department! With citrulline, we like to see either 6-8g or Citrulline Malate or 3-4g of pure L-Citrulline.
Olympus Labs opts for pure L-Citrulline to provide the basis for your pumps. This amino acid has been shown to be more bioavailable and effective than L-Arginine for increasing vasodilation and nitric oxide production.[4
Additionally, Citrulline helps buffer lactic acid build up in the muscles which naturally increases ATP production and endurance helping ring out every last rep your muscles could possibly contain.[5,6,7]
HydroMax® has replaced the “high-yield glycerol” in the new formula for Conqu3r. We couldn’t be happier with this because the older version of Conqu3r has an incredibly chalky texture, no matter how much water you mixed it with.
Aside from improved taste and texture, HydroMax® is a highly concentrated form of powdered glycerol (65%), compared to glycerol monostearate (GMS) which only contains 25% glycerol.
HydroMax increases cell volumization and vascularity by pulling water into muscle cells. This helps foster “water-based” pumps and a fuller more rounded look for the muscle. An additional benefit of HydroMax is increased endurance thanks to glycerol’s ability to induce “hyper-hydration”.[9,10]
Nitrosigine® is yet another patented ingredient included in Conqu3r. Developed by Nutrition21, Nitrosigine® is a unique variant of the old N.O. booster, L-Arginine. Here, Arginine is bonded to silicate to improve the overall bioavailability of arginine.
Recent research on Nitrosigine showed nitric oxide levels were immediately increased after consumption. That’s not all thought, Nitrosigine® actually increases baseline N.O. levels, meaning with continual use, your N.O. levels remain elevated for up to two weeks! This can lead to further long term benefits down the line.
Agmatine is a high-powered neurotransmitter that functions differently than the other pump ingredients in Conqu3r. Instead of directly boosting N.O. levels in the body, it prevents the degradation of L-Arginine in the body. The end result is a harder, longer-lasting during and after your workouts.
Additionally, agmatine improves cognition and enhances memory formation, due to its role as a neurotransmitter in the body.
Our opinion: A few pre workout brands have been ignoring this ingredient lately, in lieu of pure citrulline-based formulas. We think that’s a mistake – nothing gives a harder pump than 1g or more of agmatine.
500mg is okay, but the real fun starts at this dose.
Talk about a loaded pump supp!
Maximum Focus Matrix
Since we’re stimulant-free, it’s time to look at how we can stay focused without the caffeine. It starts with an ingredient we just don’t see in enough pre workouts:
Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is a PricePlow favorite for improving focus and concentration, especially at this dose. It’s more bioavailable than other forms of L-carnitine and is actually able to cross the blood-brain barrier.
Not only that, but for endurance athletes, we’ve noticed a lot of extra “lung stamina” from this kind of dose. Not that many lifters need it, but there’s a ton of benefits to having ALCAR in a pre workout, but it’s too often ignored.
AlphaSize® Alpha GPC (250mg)
Choline supplements are often widely used for improving focus and cognition during your workouts. While there are a variety of effective, and not so effective options, Alpha GPC is one of the best ones you can use.
Alpha GPC is a choline-containing molecule that increases production of the “learning neurotransmitter” acetylcholine. Research using this potent nootropic demonstrate it improves mood, focus, and even the all-too-important “mind muscle connection.”
Other studies using Alpha GPC show it can increase power, endurance, and post-workout Growth Hormone (GH) output.[16,17,18]
Maximum Adaptogen Matrix
The adaptogens listed below have been added for those who need to “reset” during their stim-breaks.
These ingredients are always part of our recommendations when trying to alleviate caffeine withdrawals (and provide some energy when you most need it), so it’s fantastic to see them inside.
Note that this is where the stim-free version of CONQU3R Unleashed deviates from the stimulant version. Most companies simply remove the stims and charge the same price. Not this time!
Eleuthero, a.k.a. Eleutherococcus senticosus, is an herb often used in Chinese Medicine in place of panax ginseng. It is a potent adaptogen often used to help combat stress and improve immune system functioning.[19,20]
More importantly though, Eleuthero has been shown to increase aerobic capacity during bouts of intense exercise. Furthermore, Eleuthero improved fatty acid mobilization, VO2Max, and reduced heart rate.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract (200mg)
Rhodiola is another popular adaptogenic ingredient that helps the body deal with various physical and psychological stressors. Adaptogens like rhodiola improve alertness and endurance while lowering mental fatigue from stressful situations.
Rhodiola can improve memory and cognitive functioning due to its actions on the neurotransmitter systems for serotonin, norepinephrine, dopamine, and acetylcholine production.
Schisandra Chinensis Extract (100mg)
Our 3rd herb and adaptogen is Schisandra Chinensis Extract. Like all adaptogens, it helps deal with stress, but where this fruit extract really shines is its unique ability to act as a vasodilator and increase blood flow.
So, not only will you feel more calm and centered during your workouts, but you’ll also experience a further boost to your pumps!
DMAE is a choline-derivative often used to prevent cognitive decline by preventing the buildup of the “age pigment” in the brain.
DMAE also improves acetylcholine production in the body, which leads to better cognition and memory. Coupled with all the other nootropics and adaptogens in Conqu3r unleashed, you can bet you’ll never have a more locked-in, in the zone feeling that with this combination!
Maximum Absorption Matrix
BioPerine is the patented black pepper extract widely used to increase the absorption and utilization of ingredient included in the pre workout. Given the vast amount of ingredients and the sizeable doses used, you’ll need all the help you can get to make sure you’re getting the most from each and every ingredient.
Most supps that use BioPerine use 5mg – this being twice that amount may add a bit more effectiveness to the mix, but we can’t be certain of that. Point being, Olympus Labs did everything powerfully here.
So far, the only flavors we’ve been able to confirm are the ones noted in the teaser photos from Olympus. Currently, Strawngberry Kiwi and Krushed Kandy are the two options, with hopefully more to come.
Each tub of Conqu3r Unleashed Stim-Free contains 20 servings, which equals 2 scoops or 16.4g, a truly massive scoop for a pre workout!
As always, Olympus Labs delivers a rock solid product that won’t leave users wanting for anything. They continue to deliver well-thought out formulas with the perfect amounts needed to really elevate you to Demigod status.
Now that we’ve seen the stim-free form of Conqu3r Unleashed, we have high hopes for the stimulant based one that we beta-tested.
The DemiGod version of CONQU3R is/was all over the place on our best pre workout supplement buyer’s guide. With both of these versions looking to kick all sorts of ass, it’s going to be tough not to have this version everywhere on that list as well – but we’ll have to test it out for a couple of weeks first.
Stay tuned to PricePlow for further updates from Olympus Labs and don’t forget to check the best deal below!
Conqu3r Unleashed - Best Deals and Price Drop Notifications
Get Price Alerts
No spam, no scams.
Like this Post? We have more on the way…
PricePlow is a price comparison site that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest truth lives here. Follow us on social media below:
- Gaggino R, Delfino C, Menichetti G, Odaglia G, Metabolic aspects of anaerobic lactaid maximal sport performances. Effect of treatment wit Creatinol O-Phosphate. Medicina dello sport. 1984; 37: 85-92.
- De Gasperi R, Giusti V, Rapelli S, Matriadonna C. Influenza del creatinolo o-fosfato sulla contrazione muscolare aspettin biochimica. Archivio Medicina interna. 1981; 3: 351-358
- Curis E., et. al; “Citrulline and the gut;”; Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care; September 2007
- Hickner RC. et. al.; Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise; “L-citrulline reduces time to exhaustion and insulin response to a graded exercise test;“
- Moinard C., et. al.; The British Journal of Nutrition; “Dose-ranging effects of citrulline administration on plasma amino acids and hormonal patterns in healthy subjects: the Citrudose pharmacokinetic study;” April 2008
- Hoffmann, E.K., I.H. Lambert, and S.F. Pedersen, Physiology of cell volume regulation in vertebrates. Physiol Rev, 2009. 89(1)
- Glanbia Nutritionals, Inc; HydroMax: a better glycerol for sports nutrition; NewHope360; 2014
- van Rosendal, S; Guidelines for glycerol use in hyperhydration and rehydration associated with exercise.; School of Human Movement Studies, The University of Queensland; 2010
- Wingo, J; Influence of a Pre-Exercise Glycerol Hydration Beverage on Performance and Physiologic Function During Mountain-Bike Races in the Heat; University of Connecticut, Department of Sport, Leisure, & Exercise Science; 2004
- Kalman, D; A clinical evaluation to determine the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of an inositol-stabilized arginine silicate dietary supplement in healthy adult males.; Nutrition & Endocrinology Miami Research Associates; 2014
- Lu Y, Christian K, Lu B; BDNF: a key regulator for protein synthesis-dependent LTP and long-term memory . Neurobiol Learn Mem. (2008)
- Vermeulen, RC, et. al; “Exploratory open label, randomized study of acetyl- and propionylcarnitine in chronic fatigue syndrome“; Psychosomatic Medicine; March-April 2004
- Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to, and peak force production during, resistance exercise.
- Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine administration increases the GH responses to GHRH of young and elderly subjects.
- Effect of L-alpha-glyceryl-phosphorylcholine on amnesia caused by scopolamine.
- Panossian A, et al Adaptogens stimulate neuropeptide y and hsp72 expression and release in neuroglia cells . Front Neurosci. (2012)
- Steinmann GG, Esperester A, Joller P Immunopharmacological in vitro effects of Eleutherococcus senticosus extracts . Arzneimittelforschung. (2001)
- Kuo J, et al The effect of eight weeks of supplementation with Eleutherococcus senticosus on endurance capacity and metabolism in human . Chin J Physiol. (2010)
- Wu Y, et al Effect of Ciwujia (Radix Acanthopanacis senticosus) preparation on exercise performance under constant endurance load for elderly . Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. (1998)
- Khanum F., et. al.; Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety; “Rhodiola rosea: A versatile Adaptogen;” 2005
- Shevtsov VA, et al; Phytomedicine; “A randomized trial of two different doses of Rhodiola rosea extract versus placebo and control of capacity for mental work;” 2003
- Tsi D, Tan A; Evaluation on the combined effect of Sesamin and Schisandra extract on blood fluidity . Bioinformation. (2008)
- Nagy I, Nagy K; On the role of cross-linking of cellular proteins in aging . Mech Ageing Dev. (1980)