Note: This post has been revised to display the new 2017 formula of NooWave Supplements The Socialite
Imagine a supplement that helped you feel a bit more free from the anxiety of going out in public or speaking. Something that helped you become more comfortably social.
Because that’s exactly what The Socialite was intended to do. This supplement by Noowave is the latest spin on cognitive enhancing supplements known as nootropics. But first, a bit of background:
Introverts and Extroverts
When it comes to being out in extremely crowded social situations, people fall into one of two camps:
- The extrovert, a.k.a. “the life of the party.” These individuals thrive in crowds and feel completely at home whether surrounded by their closest friends or in the middle of a group of complete strangers. Extroverts “recharge their batteries” when with other people.
— or —
- The introvert, a.k.a. “the quiet person in the background.” Introverts may not “despise” being around a giant group of people, but they certainly don’t live for the experience. Introverts tend to get worn out after being around large groups of people, and as such, they “recharge their batteries” when alone.
Now, being one or the other isn’t a bad thing in its own right, but complications can arise when introverts are drawn into large gatherings by either a friend or significant other. Here, the extrovert thrives, while the introvert tends to shy away, feel anxious or shut down.
And on the other hand, some extroverts still under perform or find themselves over-excited when in public.
But what if it was possible to combat these seemingly awkward situations with a little help of some well formulated nootropics that mitigate anxiety and turn the one time introvert into a more “open” and “engaging” person in public?
That’s exactly the aim of The Socialite by NooWave Co. It’s a revolutionary product that uses a cutting edge mixture of common ingredients to increase an introvert’s energy, and reduce anxiety all in one easy to take serving.
We’ve got the full breakdown for you below, but before we get there, take a moment to check the best deal and sign up for PricePlow alerts:
NooWave - Best Deals and Price Drop Notifications
Get Price Alerts
No spam, no scams.
The Socialite Ingredients
The Socialite is a truly revolutionary product that combines several everyday nootropic in efficacious doses, to help give introverts of all shapes and sizes the added “clean” energy and reduction in anxiety to feel at home in a group of 5 people or 50!.
Note: This post has been revised to display the new 2017 formula of NooWave Supplements The Socialite. Notable removals include Citicoline, Aniracetam, Hordenine, and Vinpocetine. Key additions include Rhodiola Rosea, 160mg of caffeine and an increase in Eria Jarensis from 150mg to 200mg!
Rhodiola Rosea (600mg)
Rhodiola Rosea is an incredibly popular adaptogenic herb that helps the body deal with all sorts of physical, emotional, and psychological stressors, which makes it the perfect ingredient to kick off this “socializing” supplement!
But that’s not all, this potent herb is loaded with salidrosides, which help maintain catecholamine homeostasis. Salidroside helps balance neurotransmitter levels by increasing norepinephrine, dopamine and serotonin[1,2] which balances out the increase in acetylcholine from some of the other ingredients to come.
This creates the optimal brain chemistry you need to feel at ease even surrounded by masses or people!
It’s also worth mentioning that salidrosides increase brain-derived neurotrophic growth factor (BDNF), and nerve growth factor (NGF), which supports brain health as NGF plays a vital role in the maintenance, reproduction, and survival of certain neurons.
600mg makes for a serious dose here. Rhodiola fans will rejoice, and if you’ve never tried Rhodiola, get ready to feel it!
DMAE is an analog of choline that prevents cognitive decline by preventing the buildup of the “age pigment” in the brain. Similar to choline supplements, like Citicoline (which was in the old version of The Socialite) or Alpha GPC, DMAE increases production of acetylcholine, a.k.a. “the learning neurotransmitter.”
DMAE isn’t one of our favorite nootropic agents, as we’ve found better success with others, but having it as a nice “co-player” is fine with us.
Beta Phenylethylamine (250mg)
Phenylethylamine (PEA) is a biogenic amine found in the brain that stimulates a strong, albeit short, flood of catecholamines including dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline. Supplementing with PEA yields an invigorating “feel good” sensation.[4,5]
Even though its fast acting, the enhanced mood will be extra motivation for introverts need to get out and enjoy themselves a bit more from time to time. Even if it’s just for going the the grocery store.
Later on, we’ll note another ingredient, hordenine, which will keep the PEA compounds from breaking down as quickly and help this effect last longer.
N-Phenethyl dimethylamine (200mg)
Also known as Eria Jarensis extract, N-Phenethyl dimethylamine was one of the popular new “kids” in 2015/2016’s class of stimulants. We’ve seen it in several pre workouts and fat burners, but not a dedicated nootropics-centered product. However, it fits perfectly into The Socialite’s purpose.
Eria Jarensis has become quite incredibly popular for the significantly strong “euphoric” feeling it gives users. Eria is similar to PEA is this regard, but its effects last much longer than regular PEA typically does (about 5-10 minutes). We’re still waiting for some additional research on this new compound, but based off initial feedback from the community it gives loads of energy and feels really good!
Interestingly, one of our other favorite eria jarensis based products also combined it with regular PEA. There’s something to be said about the two-PEA combo here, and NooWave was on it with The Socialite.
When you’re not exactly feeling “up” to socializing with the masses, it can help to have a boost in mood, energy, and motivation, and that’s exactly what caffeine will do for you! Caffeine provides the kick your central nervous system needs to perk up and provides a great base for all the other ingredients in Socialite.
At 160mg per serving, this could also work for a low stim pre workout to pair with a stimulant free pump product.
This is a perfect dose, because nobody wants to be acting like a spaz while they’re trying to be a socialite!
TeaCrine is the long-lasting energy surge to caffeine’s acute spark of energy. You can find this ingredient in just about any type of supplements these day, including nootropic formulas such as The Socialite. Unlike caffeine, theacrine doesn’t come with the unfortunate tolerance build up of caffeine, meaning you keep feeling the same long-lasting energy from the same 100mg dose day after day!
There’s more benefits to theacrine besides energy though, it also boosts dopamine levels, similar to caffeine and reduces oxidative.[8,9]
Huperzine A 1% (200mcg)
Lastly, we have one of the most well known smart drugs on the street today in Huperzine A. As opposed to Choline Supplements or DMAE which directly increase acetylcholine levels in the body, Huperzine indirectly boosts levels of this neurotransmitter. Follow along as we explain…
See, Huperzine prolongs the life of circulating acetylcholine in the body by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase, the enzyme responsible for the degradation of acetylcholine. This action indirectly increases amounts of acetylcholine by preventing its premature breakdown.
Additionally, Huperzine also supports overall cognitive health as it defends the brain against the “neuron death molecule” glutamine, and possibly helps create new brain cells thereby making it “neurogenerative”.
Very cool and unique product here, no doubt, and we’re glad we stumbled onto it. This could turn out to be the ultimate mood and energy pill. We might need to start covering more of these kinds of supplements!
Consume 3 capsules when added happiness, energy, and confidence are required.
Allow 30 minutes for full effects to take place. Do not consume more than 3 capsules in a 24 hour period.
We’ve seen these ingredients before, but we’ve never seen them packaged together and marketed in this manner. Those with mild cases of “I don’t wanna go out in public and deal with people” can certainly be put to the test with The Socialite.
It may seem ironic, but we live in a time when engaging with others is more important than ever. The increasing use of technology in the workplace, as well as social media, has placed a premium on interactions not only locally, but globally as well. It’s hugely important to make a solid impression when finally venturing out into public, especially in business situations. Knowing this can make life rather difficult for the typical introvert at times.
However, with The Socialite, introverts around the world now have the ammunition they need to meet the crowd head on and feel right at home with even the most exuberant of folks.
NooWave - Best Deals and Price Drop Notifications
Get Price Alerts
No spam, no scams.
Like this Post? We have more on the way…
PricePlow is a price comparison site that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest truth lives here. Follow us on social media below:
- Zhao H-B, Ma H, Ha X-Q, et al. Salidroside induces rat mesenchymal stem cells to differentiate into dopaminergic neurons. Cell Biology International. 2014;38(4):462-471. doi:10.1002/cbin.10217. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4410750/
- Liu H, Lv P, Zhu Y, et al. Salidroside promotes peripheral nerve regeneration based on tissue engineering strategy using Schwann cells and PLGA: in vitro and in vivo. Sci Rep. 2017;7:39869. http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/srep39869. http://www.nature.com/articles/srep39869.
- Mesfioui A et al. Effects of amphetamine and phenylethylamine on catecholamine release in the glomerular layer of the rat olfactory bulb. Biol Signals Recept. 1998 Jul-Aug;7(4):235-43..
- Dark J et al. Noradrenaline-induced lipolysis in adipose tissue is suppressed at hibernation temperatures in ground squirrels. J Neuroendocrinol. 2003 May;15(5):451-8.
- Hedman, K; Phenethylamines from Eria Jarensis Ames; Acta Chemica Scandinavica, Volume 23; 1969; Retrieved from http://actachemscand.org/pdf/acta_vol_23_p3261.pdf
- Cauli, O;Subchronic caffeine exposure induces sensitization to caffeine and cross-sensitization to amphetamine ipsilateral turning behavior independent from dopamine release.; Department of Toxicology and Centre of Excellence for Neurobiology of Dependence, University of Cagliari; 2008
- Li WX, et al.; “Theacrine, a purine alkaloid obtained from Camellia assamica var. kucha, attenuates restraint stress-provoked liver damage in mice.“; J Agric Food Chem.; 2013
- Feduccia A, et al.; “Locomotor activation by theacrine, a purine alkaloid structurally similar to caffeine: involvement of adenosine and dopamine receptors.”; Pharmacol Biochem Behav; 2012
- Zhao, Q; Effects of huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase isoforms in vitro: comparison with tacrine, donepezil, rivastigmine and physostigmine.; State Key Laboratory of Drug Research, Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences; 2002
- Ved, H; Huperzine A, a potential therapeutic agent for dementia, reduces neuronal cell death caused by glutamate.; Division of Biochemistry, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research; 1997
- Ma, T; Huperzine A promotes hippocampal neurogenesis in vitro and in vivo.; State Key Laboratory of Biomembrane and Membrane Biotechnology, School of Life Sciences, Tsinghua University; 2013