You can watch the entire video with his trip to Tennessee below on his channel:
The tasting is around the 4:30 mark, and the label is at the 5:22 mark.
Use our PRICEPLOW coupon to save 20% off all purchases on GhostLifestyle.com!
CJ Unboxes and Reviews the new Maxx Chewning Ghost Legend Pre Workout!
It arrived on March 21, 2018, and CJ was immediate in trying it out:
Maxx Chewning’s Ghost Legend gets extra pumps
Christian Guzman had some extra energy in his, but what did Max get differently? More pumps – in the form of 150mg Vasodrive-AP. We snagged the image below, courtesy Max’s channel:
In Max’s own words
If you can’t watch the video above (hello to our friends reading from work!), here’s what the endlessly-charming Chewning says:
The container – we went with a very unique look. Lots of vibrant colors, lots of just.. “poppin-ness”… that’s not really a word!
With my pre workout, guys, you’re going to get three things:
- One: You’re going to get a fantastic unique flavor that’s just going to take you to a tropical paradise.
- Two: We put an additive in there to add a little bit more pump. So Christian’s pre workout – he wanted a bit more caffeine – and for mine… the caffeine thing’s already been done, and I think what meshes well with me is that everyone says I’m really veiny at all times, so you put a pump in there so you can be just like Maxxy.. except you’d actually have big sized legs!
- And the third thing that you’d get which is probably the sickest of them all is that you get my face on the container! Yeah! They only put the best looking athletes on the containers ;)
So I’m super stoked about this, you guys are going to absolutely love it, it will be available in limited quantities in a few weeks. Let’s go find some hot chicken.
— Max Chewning, on YouTube
You know we gotta dork it up a bit now — just for you, Dan and Maxx!
So Vasodrive-AP is a new pump ingredient developed by a company named Maypro. It’s a proprietary ingredient actually derived from casein (yes, as in the protein), but they pull out a couple unique tripeptides in Valyl-Prolyl-Proline (VPP) and Isoleucyl-Prolyl-Proline (IPP).
Excuse me what?
Long story short is that these ingredients can inhibit angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE). ACE causes vasoconstriction, which then reduces blood flow (and limits Maxx’s ‘veininess’ – screw that!). With that reduced blood flow comes reduced nutrient and oxygen delivery, ultimately turning your performance down.
So what do we do? We reduce the reducer! Limit ACE a bit with Vasodrive-AP’s ingredients, and shapow — you’ve just opened up another pathway to get Maxx-level veins.
This helps lower blood pressure,[3,4,5] which is good when you’re taking a stim-based pre workout.
And if you’re lactose intolerant or afraid of casein, no need to worry — this is just 150mg and Vasodrive-AP has less than 0.05% lactose.
Where can I get Maxx’s Mango Margaritas?
You’ll have to check GhostLifestyle.com. We hope to have a formal business affiliation and coupon with Ghost soon, and when that happens, we can get them listed on PricePlow’s Ghost page and blast out some alerts to our fans. Til then, you’re on your own, but it’s not a bad idea to sign up for Ghost alerts below just in case!
Ghost - Deals and Price Drop Alerts
Get Price Alerts
No spam, no scams.
Disclosure: PricePlow relies on pricing from stores with which we have a business relationship. We work hard to keep pricing current, but you may find a better offer on your own.
Posts are sponsored in part by the retailers and/or brands listed on this page.
Like this Post? We have more on the way...
PricePlow is a price comparison site that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest truth lives here. Follow us on social media below:
- Chewning, Maxx; “MY STUPID DECISION”; YouTube; March 7, 2018; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo7p9GqMqkM
- Kajimoto O., Nakamura Y., Yada H., Moriguchi S., Hirata H., Takahashi T. “Hypotensive effect of sour milk in subjects with mild or moderate hypertension”; J. Jpn. Soc. Nutr. Food Sci; 2001; 54:347–354; https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jsnfs1983/54/6/54_6_347/_article/-char/ja/
- Chanson-Rolle A, Aubin F, Braesco V, Hamasaki T, Kitakaze M; “Influence of the Lactotripeptides Isoleucine–Proline–Proline and Valine–Proline–Proline on Systolic Blood Pressure in Japanese Subjects: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials”; PLoS ONE 10(11); 2015; http://www.nature.com/hr/journal/v30/n6/full/hr200764a.html
- Fekete ÁA, Givens DI, Lovegrove JA; “Casein-Derived Lactotripeptides Reduce Systolic and Diastolic Blood Pressure in a Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials”; Nutrients; 2015; 7(1):659-681; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4303860/