It’s no secret that we’re big fans of USPLabs supplements. But we’re even bigger fans of some of the people behind USPLabs. That includes their sponsored athlete, Tammy Bravomalo, who is an IFBB Figure Pro.
Introducing Tammy B with USP!
Stats and Links:
- Blog – tammybravomalo.wordpress.com
- Twitter – twitter.com/TammyBravomalo
- Facebook – facebook.com/TammyBravomaloFigurePro
- Wix Portfolio Site – tammybravomalo.wix.com/figure
Tammy is sponsored by USPlabs.
Diet / Training / Supplementation
How did you get hooked up with USPlabs? You locked in with USPlabs during the height of OxyELITE Pro sales – impressive!Being sponsored by USPlabs is such an honor! I could not be with a better supplement company! USPlabs is consistently coming out with high quality products that far exceed the market.
Seeking sponsorship opportunities takes work, time, and patience. In order to be successful with getting sponsored, one must know a lot about business practices and the company(ies) they are trying to get sponsored by.
The key factors are the following:
- Make sure you are seeking sponsorship by a company you truly believe in.
- What do you have to offer to the company?
- What do you want in return from the company?
Looking at your BodySpace, you said that you were always too light/skinny and could never gain weight… til you started lifting. What would you say to the other skinny girls out there who are afraid to get “jacked/swole/huge”?
Ladies, have no fear
The greatest thing about lifting heavy is that you will not go from skinny to shapely muscles overnight, it takes time. So, when you get to a point where your body is exactly where you want it to be, just maintain what you have.
Your first article with USPlabs (here) shows a meal plan. What have you changed since then?
- Wake up: USPlabs OxyELITE Protein shake with 6oz of unsweetened almond milk
- Breakfast: 1 cup of oatmeal with raisins and cinnamon + 5 egg whites and 1 yolk
- Mid-morning: 1 cup Greek yogurt with 1/3 cup blueberries, 1t local honey (helps with allergies), and cinnamon + 3 oz lean meat
- Lunch: 6oz lean meat + 1 cup complex carb + vegetables
- Mid-afternoon: USPlabs OxyELITE Protein shake + ¼ cup almonds
- 45 mins before workout: 5oz tilapia + baked potato with ketchup
- During workout: USPlabs Modern BCAAs
- Post-workout shake: USPlabs OxyELITE Protein shake
- Dinner: 6oz lean meat + complex carb + vegetables
- Before bed: USPlabs OxyELITE Protein shake + soy nuts
What’s the current supplement stack?USPlabs:
- Life Force multi-vitamin
- Source Naturals multi-mineral
- Solgar Vitamin E
What’s the contest schedule for you?
This year I have competed in the Pittsburgh Pro (May 4) and Powerhouse Pro (May 11).
Currently I am focusing on tweaking my body for future shows. Therefore, I am undecided whether I will compete later this year or wait until next.
In this picture you show Pre contest drop sets? How do you structure a drop set on something like the leg extensions shown here?
For that exercise I did 3 sets of 1 set being 10 reps 165lbs, 8 reps 150lbs, 6 reps 135lbs (no rest).
My drop sets always vary because I base them on where I need to trigger muscle growth.
You did this interview with SimplyShredded – Has the workout plan changed, or do you stick with what’s worked?
(Tammy does us one better and just lays the plan out!)
Monday: Legs and calves
- Box squats
- Decline leg press
- Legs curls
- Leg extensions
- Decline calf press
- Seated calf raises
Tuesday: Shoulders and abs
- Dumbbell Arnold press
- Side raises
- Front raises
- Reverse flies
- Various abdominal exercises
Thursday: Back and calves
- Seated cable rows
- Incline calf press
- Standing, weighted calf raises
Friday: Biceps, triceps, abs
Saturday: Chest and plyometrics
Life, Music, Guys, and Gals
When life gets tough, where does fitness and health balance in for you?
My life is always very busy, but I do follow a regular routine: work, gym, and cook dinner. A couple times a week I do have to step out of that routine and stay committed to my goals. The balance comes from learning how to quickly adapt to change by always having my food prepared. Plus, no matter how busy and tough life gets, I always find time to workout.
Music time! Today is leg day and you’re nervous about what your trainer is about to do to you. What do you listen to in the car to get you fired up?
I love listening to dubstep!!
Your husband got you into lifting. Do you lift together? Or does he do other athletic things?
My husband, Andrew, does lift with me and he is my trainer. We definitely make a great team and have so much fun training together.
Anyone you’d like to give a shout-out to?
Many thanks to my trainer, family, and USPlabs for all of their support and dedication.
Thanks Tammy, and good luck to you!
Coming soon from USPLabs: Jack3d Advanced Formula!
Like this Post? We have more on the way...
PricePlow is a price comparison site that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest truth lives here. Follow us on social media below: