The original OxyELITE Pro was one of the most effective fat burners on the market in its heyday. Now though, new contenders have flooded an already crowded market forcing the makers of the original thermogenic to step up their game.
Oxy Xtreme is the all-new, high-powered fat burner designed for both men and women. It’ll boost your mood, alertness and focus all without giving you any jitters. There’s also one new ingredient that’s not normally found in fat burners, so this might bring you that whole new feeling you’ve been looking for.
We’ve got a full breakdown in store for you, but before we get there, take a second to check the best deal and sign up for alerts from PricePlow:
Oxy Xtreme - Best Deals and Price Drop Notifications
Get Price Alerts
No spam, no scams.
Oxy Xtreme Ingredients
Oxy Xtreme contains an all new blend of ingredients to enhance your energy and weight loss all wrapped up in one simple capsule, beginning with:
Glutamic acid is a metabolite in the body, and one of the 20 proteinogenic (precursor to protein) amino acids. It is formed from the breakdown of glutamate in the body and one of the most potent excitatory neurotransmitters in the brain.
When supplemented, this can help to increase your mood, focus, and overall sense of well-being, giving you a natural “high” or “happy” feeling – which is what many users are looking for in a fat burner. These types of feelings are often associated with reduced appetite, but that’s not necessarily a proven connection.
The front of the bottle says “Extreme Mood Stimulant” as well as a “Zen-Ergy” logo. We’re not sure if that means anything specifically, but clearly this is the selling point that Brand New Energy wants you to feel, and we’re thinking it will primarily come from this new ingredient.
Caffeine Anhydrous (150mg total per capsule)
Caffeine is the bread and butter of any fat burner. It’s one of the few ingredients repeatedly shown to improve fat loss, energy, focus, and mood![2,3,4,5]
We won’t spend any more time yammering about caffeine. You know, you love it, and it flat out works!
We requested the total caffeine content from Brand New Energy (the manufacturer) and they agreed to let us publish how much is inside so that we can dose Oxy appropriately.
Here’s what they had to say:
“Caffeine is 150mgs..so users can feel the other stimulants in the product, also users can take 2 capsules with a total of ‘only’ 300mg caffeine… generally caffeine is like the “primer” — it sets a base for the other quality stimulants to take off from…
Too much caffeine or products that are primarily caffeine (suck) are jittery, stomach blow up…poorly formulated cheap garbage”
So, there you have it from the horse’s mouth! 150mg TOTAL caffeine content per cap!
Synephrine is an alkaloid very similar to 2000’s favorite, and now banned, fat melter, ephedrine. It acts as a strong beta-2 and beta-3 agonist that triggers the release of triglycerides so that they can be used for energy instead of stored as fat.[6,7] Additionally, it may boost the thermic effect of food, allowing you to burn extra calories just from digesting your food!
Adenosine Monophosphate is naturally produced in the body, frequently referred to as the “energy molecule.” It’s basically the courier for carrying “energy currency” between all the cells in your body. As such, it included to help boost your own energy levels! Additionally, it also inhibits fatty acid synthesis helping your body to avoid creating and storing additional fat.
Combined with the N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric Acid, we’re projecting a very nice “feel” to Oxy Xtreme.
Our second form of caffeine is caffeine citrate, a.k.a. “Cafcit”. It is a combination of caffeine anhydrous with citric acid monohydrate and sodium citrate dihydrate. Compared to anhydrous, Cafcit contains a smaller ratio of caffeine (1:2 ratio of caffeine to citrate), meaning you’ll need higher doses of Cafcit to elicit the same benefits seen with a lesser amount of regular caffeine.
These alternative types of caffeine are often introduced to products because they take a bit longer to function, providing a smoother, longer-lasting overall stimulatory effect.
Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract
Rauwolfia, a.k.a. alpha-yohimbine, a.k.a. rauwolscine, is yet another stim in the fat-burning concoction. It’s a synthetic derivative of the bark of the Pausinystalia yohimbe tree and elicits some of the same benefits, primarily in the fat-burning department.
Alpha-Y functions primarily as an alpha-2 agonist, which instructs the body’s cells to release it’s grip on stored fat and eliminate those “trouble spots” we all seem to have. Furthermore, rauwolscine has a longer half-life than regular Y which means it’ll hang around longer (leading to more fat burning) and you’ll need less of it compared to reap the same benefits as regular Y!
With that said, this is an aggressive ingredient, and too high of doses could lead to some anxiousness. The key for any supplement manufacturer is to use just enough to get the good effects, but not too much to get any jitters.
Guarana Seed Extract
Guarana is an ingredient commonly seen in energy drinks. It supplies approximately 2x the amount of caffeine as coffee beans do. This will help to further the fat burning and stimulatory effects already seen from the host of other stims already contained within each capsule.
One thing we’re not sure about is what they makers of Oxy Xtreme are standardizing for, since this will again up the total amount of caffeine contained in the product.
Hordenine is another plant alkaloid found with synephrine in the bitter orange plant. Similar to synephrine, it also acts as a stimulant. Research is a little thin on this particular ingredient, but it does seem to exhibit similar effects to that of the neurotransmitter noradrenaline.
Huperzine serrata Club Moss Extract
Huperzine is a great focus boosters, that delays the breakdown of acetylcholine in the brain. It also protects the brain against against glutamine  (“the neuron death molecule”) and possibly helping create new brain cells (neurogeneration). However, the research showing it as an effective fat-loss agent is not really substantial.
Very little is required to get it going, which is why you see it at the near-bottom of the label.
Compounding on the enhanced focus of Huperzine is Pikamilon, a.k.a. picamilon. It’s a fusion of GAB and niacin that’s classified as a nootropic by the U.S. National Library of Medicine. It’s been proven to improve short term memory and learning,[18,19] which may be attributed picamilon improving blood flow to and from the brain.
However, with this last on the label, and in the smallest dose (or tied for the smallest dose), we’re not sure if the dose will be enough to elicit the effects shown above.
Each bottle of Oxy Xtreme contains 60 capsules. For initial use, start by taking 1 capsule on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before breakfast, and gauge reaction. An additional 1 capsule may be taken 3-6 hours later. Once the above steps have been taken and tolerance has been assessed an additional capsule may be added in the morning.
Brand New Energy (makers of Oxy Xtreme) advise to not use this product for longer than 8 weeks followed by a subsequent 4 weeks. Do not exceed 3 capsules in a 24 hour period.
Oxy Xtreme looks set to usher in a new era of effective fat burners that uses a unique combination of proven ingredients all tailored to improve your mood, energy, and most importantly, your physique. The mood enhancement may be the winner here, especially for those who miss the original OxyELITE Pro.
Check the widget below on where to get the best deal on the cutting edge fat loss supplement and let us know if it takes your fat loss efforts to the XTREME!
Oxy Xtreme - Best Deals and Price Drop Notifications
Get Price Alerts
No spam, no scams.
Like this Post? We have more on the way…
PricePlow is a price comparison site that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest truth lives here. Follow us on social media below:
- Backhouse SH, et al. Caffeine ingestion, affect and perceived exertion during prolonged cycling. Appetite. (2011)
- Yoshida T, et al. Relationship between basal metabolic rate, thermogenic response to caffeine, and body weight loss following combined low calorie and exercise treatment in obese women. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. (1994)
- Zwyghuizen-Doorenbos A, et al. Effects of caffeine on alertness. Psychopharmacology (Berl). (1990)
- Duncan MJ, Oxford SW. The effect of caffeine ingestion on mood state and bench press performance to failure.J Strength Cond Res. (2011)
- Perry BD, U’Prichard DC. (3H)rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine): a specific antagonist radioligand for brain alpha 2-adrenergic receptors. Eur J Pharmacol. (1981)
- Mauriege, P; Human fat cell beta-adrenergic receptors: beta-agonist dependent lipolytic responses and characterization of beta-adrenergic binding sites on human fat cell membranes with highly selective beta-antagonists; Institute of Physiology, University of Paul Sabatier, 1988
- Lima WP, et al; Lipid metabolism in trained rats: effect of guarana (Paullinia cupana Mart.) supplementation . Clin Nutr. (2005)A quantitative method for the analysis of xanthine alkaloids in Paullinia cupana (guarana) by capillary column gas chromatography
- Heckman MA, Weil J, Gonzalez de Mejia E; Caffeine (1, 3, 7-trimethylxanthine) in foods: a comprehensive review on consumption, functionality, safety, and regulatory matters . J Food Sci. (2010)
- Hapke, H; Pharmacological effects of hordenine; Institut für Pharmakologie, Toxikologie und Pharmazie; 1995
- Zhao, Q; Effects of huperzine A on acetylcholinesterase isoforms in vitro: comparison with tacrine, donepezil, rivastigmine and physostigmine.; State Key Laboratory of Drug Research, Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences; 2002
- Ved, H; Huperzine A, a potential therapeutic agent for dementia, reduces neuronal cell death caused by glutamate.; Division of Biochemistry, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research; 1997
- Ma, T; Huperzine A promotes hippocampal neurogenesis in vitro and in vivo.; State Key Laboratory of Biomembrane and Membrane Biotechnology, School of Life Sciences, Tsinghua University; 2013