Coming off of a massively successful Versa-1 release, USP didn’t rest on their laurels. They quickly untapped the simple DAA 3K, and then went to town on their next big thing – a powdered fat burner.
Wasn’t this stuff already out?
Kind of. The original OxyELITE Pro Powder was meant just for Australians. When Australia banned DMAA, one of the main ingredients in the original OxyELITE Pro thermogenic fat burner, and made it a pain to import basically anything in pill through their customs… USP released them a powder that had no DMAA or Yohimbine.But that’s not what we’re getting here. Instead, you’re getting a mix of the following benefits:
What the New OEP Powder Ingredients Bring
- Energy from 125mg caffeine per scoop. A perfect amount.
- Appetite Suppression from the aegeline and Oleoylethanolamine – a new one, see our OxyELITE Pro Powder page for studies.
- Thermogenic Fat Burning from the higenamine / norcoclaurine, AlphaShred brand Yohimbe, Eriobotrya Japonica / Loquat, and of course the caffeine.
- Cognitive Focus from the choline bitartrate. Looks like a decent dosage of it too. This is a new twist in fat burning powders, but it’s definitely one you’ll feel while at work. Great for your brain’s neurotransmitters.
- Endurance Support from the Eriobotrya Japonica / Loquat and awesome L-Carnitine L-Tartrate.
In short, this formula isn’t just a “get you stimmed out” and have you bouncing off the walls kind of thermogenic fat burner. This seems like a well-formulated product that will keep you going while at your desk, and then for your other dosage… a great cardio pre workout.
This Should be Good
Make no mistake, we’re enormous fans of the OxyELITE Pro “franchise”. Our Top 10 Fat Burners list hasn’t been written yet, but somewhere [extremely high] in there, you’ll find the original OEP.
The new formula, which has no DMAA, does have aegeline and higenamine, is nearly as good. If interested, aegeline is discussed in extreme detail in our epic Versa-1 Ingredients write-up.
I’m not saying this is a “PricePlow Approved” product because I haven’t tried it and I haven’t tasted it… but that said… it’ll likely be a PricePlow Approved Product.