How many times have you been searching for a quality fat burner, and are left with nothing but an over-priced, and overhyped caffeine pill? What if there was a way to get many of the fat loss benefits of a thermogenic without feeling cracked out from too many stimulants?
Muscle Elements has just the answer for you with their stim-free fat burner, LeanWorks. It offers all the appetite-suppressing, hunger-quashing benefits of conventional fat burners but without the jitters.
But most importantly, there is a small diuretic component to this product, and that’s what makes it different than the majority of its competition. It’s also what makes this one of the top-selling stimulant-free fat burners lately – apparently many dieters like dropping a little bit of that extra water weight!
We haven’t talked much about diuretics here on PricePlow much, so we dig into the research and how Muscle Elements created this product, but first be sure to check the best deal and sign up for PricePlow alerts:
LeanWorks - Best Deals and Price Drop Notifications
Get Price Alerts
No spam, no scams.
LeanWorks uses 3 unique blends to take ignite your metabolic furnace and start burning the fat off your body during the day and while you sleep at night. You’ll wake up looking tighter and feeling lighter after you get a dose of what LeanWorks has in store, beginning with:
Definition & Tightening Composite Elements™ (300mg)
We’ll start with this complex, since it contains the diuretics that we’ve already talked about. This is what’s going to make you wake up feeling much “tighter” than when you went to bed. Over a month of use, it really makes a difference!
Juniper Berry Extract 4:1 (150mg)
Juniper has a long and storied history as both a spice and use as an ancient medicine for treating a variety of conditions. Today, it’s commonly used for its pro-diuretic effects,[1,2] which will help you flush excess water from your system and enable you to get the hard, defined, dry look you’ve been after.
Dandelion Extract 20:1 (150mg)
While most people think of this plant as a pesky weed, it is a rich source of potassium and another type of green you can add to your salad bowl.
Sometimes displayed on ingredient labels as Taraxacum officinale, Dandelion extract is similar to our previous ingredient in its role as a pro-diuretic agent when ingested. Additionally, it can also improve glucose uptake in skeletal muscle, ensuring those carbs you ingested get stored where they should be, and not in those “trouble areas.”
Adipose and Appetite Inhibitor Elements™ (225mg)
This blend is where a lot of the actual stimulant-free fat burning is done. But first, an ingredient to prevent fat storage!
Phaseolus vulgaris standardized (150mg)
You probably have seen this ingredient before, just not under this name. It’s more commonly known as White Kidney Bean Extract, and exhibits similar effects to one of the other ingredients in LeanWorks, which we’ll get to in a big.
Phaseolus vulgaris works its weight loss magic by inhibiting the absorption of carbohydrates and other nutrients by the body. This could theoretically lead to weight loss over time in individuals using supplements with this extract.
Capsimax® Red Pepper Extract has some sound research proving it as a potent fat oxidizer. If you enjoy spicy food, you’re quite familiar with the chemical that gives chile peppers their “kick,” capsaicin.well aware that capsaicin is the chemical that gives chile peppers their “kick”. It burns stored fat and increases overall energy expenditure
Capsimax® is a highly concentrated natural capsicum extract that helps burn stored fat and increases energy expenditure. In its encapsulated form it slows digestion and prevents the possibility of any heartburn. So, you’re left with all of the fat melting and energy boosting benefits of this potent compound without any of the unpleasant GI issues!
Bioperine® is a patented form of black pepper extract. It increases the bioavailability of numerous nutrients and minerals. Including it in LeanWorks ensures your body will absorb the maximum amount of the various extracts and ingredients included, making sure you get the most fat burning bang for your buck.
Non-Stimulant Amplifier Elements™ (1,110mg)
We’ll give you the honest truth here: a couple of these ingredients have been overhyped by the media. They aren’t without their benefits, but they’re also not what certain TV doctors have made them out to be.
We’re more interested in LeanWorks for its diuretic purposes, and we’ll take the added benefits of these ingredients (especially L-Carnitine L-Tartrate’s!), but ingredients like raspberry ketones are unfortunately not the end-all, be-all of stimulant-free fat burners.
Green Coffee Bean Extract (600mg)
We’ve seen Green Coffee Bean Extract (GCBE) before. It was hailed by the media and Dr. Oz as “The Next Big Thing” in terms of weight loss ingredient. Tons of supplements were made including this ingredient based off a study which has now been redacted. While we’re not huge fans of it in terms of being an effective weight loss ingredient, it still does pose some benefit to users.
GCBE contains chlorogenic acid, which exhibits effects similar to caffeine, but not as potent. In terms of benefitting you, it helps to lower your blood pressure,[9,10] and it inhibit the growth and proliferation of new fat cells through its antioxidant effects.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (255mg)
L-Carnitine supplements offer a plethora of benefits to individuals engaged in rigorous exercise. However, the majority of that research used standard L-carnitine supplementation, which typically demonstrated no results unless the individuals were carnitine deficient (i.e. vegetarians and the elderly).[12,13,14]
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT), however, shows promise for a wider range of individuals, particularly in terms of enhanced fat oxidation and muscle recovery.[15,16] Most studies indicate you’d need around 2g to reap the full benefits of LCLT. You may see some effects from including LCLT, just maybe not the full effects as you would with a 2g dose.
Irvingia Gabonesis 10:1 (150mg)
This extract is derived from the seeds of the African Mango. Studies involving Irvingia Gabonensis have demonstrated the extract to aid in reducing blood glucose levels, body weight and appetite.[17,18]
Raspberry Ketones (105mg)
Raspberry Ketones are aromatic compounds that are naturally found in raspberries. Along with GCBE, this is another one of the popular weight loss ingredients commonly seen on afternoon “doctor” shows. They are marketed as a pro-lipolytic compound, but there is very little concrete data available to substantiate these claims, with most of them being done on animals.[19,20]
It’s recommended to take 3 capsules of LeanWorks 30 minutes prior to eating breakfast. For maximum results, you should take an additional 3 caps 30 minutes before dinner, but we personally like to save that second dose for before bed to get the incredible diuretic effect.
In order to avoid dehydration (from the pro diuretic compounds in LeanWorks), aim to drink at least 120 oz. of water each day, with a large dose before breakfast — after you wake up, chug water to refresh yourself! This is especially true if you use the product right before bed.
Most would say it’s not possible to have a stim-free, effective fat burner in today’s crowded market. There are definitely a couple of ingredients in here where the science has overturned the hype, but Muscle Elements made up for it by adding the unique diuretic blend. If you want that — especially before a big show or vacation — then this one is worth adding to your weight loss stack.
LeanWorks delivers a formula comprised of numerous ingredients all geared towards having your body look it’s leanest and meanest, no matter what time of day.
Toss those over-priced caffeine pills to the side and pick up a bottle of LeanWorks today to see for yourself that you don’t need lots of stims to feel great and uncover those abs you’ve been wanting to see.
But you can also stack this with caffeine-based fat burners, such as Muscle Elements 212.
LeanWorks - Best Deals and Price Drop Notifications
Get Price Alerts
No spam, no scams.
Like this Post? We have more on the way…
PricePlow is a price comparison site that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest truth lives here. Follow us on social media below:
- Rácz-Kotilla E, Rácz G, Solomon A; The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals . Planta Med. (1974)
- Higuchi N1, et al; Effects of insulin resistance and hepatic lipid accumulation on hepatic mRNA expression levels of apoB, MTP and L-FABP in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease . Exp Ther Med. (2011)
- Layer P, et al; Effect of a purified amylase inhibitor on carbohydrate tolerance in normal subjects and patients with diabetes mellitus . Mayo Clin Proc. (1986)
- Udani J, Hardy M, Madsen DC; Blocking carbohydrate absorption and weight loss: a clinical trial using Phase 2 brand proprietary fractionated white bean extract . Altern Med Rev. (2004)
- Janssens, P, et. al; “Acute Effects of Capsaicin on Energy Expenditure and Fat Oxidation in Negative Energy Balance“; July 2013
- Watanabe, T; The blood pressure-lowering effect and safety of chlorogenic acid from green coffee bean extract in essential hypertension.
- Kozuma K, et al; Antihypertensive effect of green coffee bean extract on mildly hypertensive subjects . Hypertens Res. (2005)
- Hsu CL, Huang SL, Yen GC; Inhibitory effect of phenolic acids on the proliferation of 3T3-L1 preadipocytes in relation to their antioxidant activity . J Agric Food Chem. (2006)
- Carnitine status of lactoovovegetarians and strict vegetarian adults and children
- Carnitine function and requirements during the life cycle
- Malaguarnera M, et al; L-Carnitine treatment reduces severity of physical and mental fatigue and increases cognitive functions in centenarians: a randomized and controlled clinical trial . Am J Clin Nutr. (2007)
- Hongu, N, et. al; “Carnitine and choline supplementation with exercise alter carnitine profiles, biochemical markers of fat metabolism and serum leptin concentration in healthy women“; The Journal of Nutrition; January 2003
- Volek, JS, et. al; “L-Carnitine L-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress“; American Journal of Physiology; February 2002
- Ngondi JL, et al; IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo controlled investigation . Lipids Health Dis. (2009)
- Ngondi JL, Oben JE, Minka SR; The effect of Irvingia gabonensis seeds on body weight and blood lipids of obese subjects in Cameroon . Lipids Health Dis. (2005)