In mid-February of 2022, Mike and Ben of PricePlow took a trip to Statesville, NC to visit Doug Miller, Patrick Mabe, and the rest of the team at Crush It Holdings, the collection of brands owned by Doug that includes CORE Nutritionals, Merica Labz, Merica Energy, and Arms Race Nutrition.
PricePlow Joins The Boss Status
After touring their new facilities, a legendary 2-hour Doug Miller workout, tasting/sampling numerous upcoming products, and filming an episode of the PricePlow Podcast (coming soon), we lit up some cigars, cracked open some Merica Energy drinks, and recorded an incredible episode of The Boss Status. This is Doug and Patrick’s popular new podcast that discusses “The Health of Business and the Business of Health”.
You can watch The Boss Status below on Doug Miller’s YouTube or find audio feeds in the links below:
Boss Status Audio Feeds
The Boss Status ft. PricePlow: Episode 8
In this episode, we discuss:
- The upcoming new Blue Valor flavor of Merica Energy (it’s ridiculously good)
- PricePlow’s origin story
- PricePlow’s business model
- The supplement industry’s leveling-up
- Driving ingredient innovation in supplements
- Mike’s outlook on the future
- CORE’s Core Values
- Ben’s history and impact on the industry
- An upcoming — and potentially controversial — Merica Labz flavor
- Cancel culture and the ongoing “spiritual war”
- Future growth for PricePlow
No doubt, this is a good one for anyone who’s a friend or fan of any four of us!
And if you’re going to be at the 2022 Arnold Sports Festival, checking out the new CORE Pudd’n and Merica Labz Blue Valor flavor is a must!
As for our podcast with Doug and Patrick, stay tuned to our feeds on the PricePlow Podcast — and don’t forget our previous episode #050 with Doug titled “Figuring it Out with CORE Nutritionals”.