Older Job Posting (Position Now Filled):
As always, there’s too much to do and not enough time to do it.
So we’re looking for a social media manager to help us out part-time. This is a perfect college internship style position for anyone who’s looking to get some experience in the nutritional supplement industry and get some new stuff on your resume.
We need someone help out for 1-2 hours a day, 5 days per week. This is to manage a social media account for a “microsite” that we run (this site is about one supplement in particular).
Consistency is KEY. Flaky or unsure people need not apply.
- Follow and communicate with normal users (not businesses) who tweet specific keywords related to our microsite.
Drive them to a relevant page on our site, but if nothing good exists, get our team to write the page so we have more information on the site.
- When we write new content on the site (we shoot for 3-4 pieces per week), Tweet it up with any relevant/trending hashtags.
- Slowly follow more people that we target. You might need to unfollow a few non-followers, as you’ll get capped. Slow and steady wins the race!
- Re-tweet someone once per day (it’s easy – tons of success stores on this supplement), and talk to anyone who tweets at us.
- Consider using a tool like HootSuite to schedule a few other posts, such as quality links on other sites. It doesn’t all need to be about our stuff!
- Consistent US daytime availability via email and/or Skype is necessary. We’d prefer this to be run sometime between 10am and 2pm EST, but that can be negotiated.
As far as Facebook / Google Plus… we just post links to our new content. If you have a plan on that, we can run with it.
Where is It?
This is a work from home kind of job. We have offices in Cheyenne, WY and Austin, TX though, so anyone from those two cities will have an advantage.
Interested? How to Apply
Contact Us with your hourly rate, experience in Twitter (or any accounts you manage), and suggestions to add to our gameplan.
How We Pay
We record hours via shared Google Spreadsheet, and pay via PayPal on the 1st and 16th of each month. Real basic. We could also pay with Supplements if that’s your thing.
Thanks, and good luck!
Like this Post? We have more on the way…
PricePlow is a price comparison site that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest truth lives here. Follow us on social media below: