Today I am happy to announce that we will be teaming up with CJ Woodruff for a few joint marketing projects. CJ is a top personal trainer and fitness model in Austin, TX who also runs the San Antonio PFTA Personal Trainer school (yes – he trains trainers on how to train better).
Get ready to start seeing more of CJ on our YouTube channel – we’ll be doing several supplement reviews, and CJ will discuss his current contest prep, as well as his tips and tricks. In return, I’ll be putting his new website together and will help market his services in Austin.
Video Recorded at the Big Tex Gym in North Austin, TX
If all goes well, we may put together a system to show you how to get your personal training business up and running, from end to end! CJ’s got the training and showmanship, I’ve got the tech and penmanship.
Why Workout with CJ?Working out with him is a blast, and when I train with him, I realize how poorly I do just about everything. CJ is honest and knows both the science and the “broscience”. He’s incredible, but he’ll be the first one to tell you that you should train with any good PT to take things to the next level.
When you’re working out alone, you just don’t get those extra reps in, and you don’t get the friendly warnings when you’re doing things wrong. An experienced trainer like CJ fixes those problems, and can help with far more, such as assist with your contest prep or fitness modeling career.
Stay tuned! We’ll update this post when his PT website launches, and our first video will be a supplement review of the PNI Prodigy pre workout supplement that we’ve been raving about!
All blog posts tagged with CJ in them:
- CJ's Real Weights for Real Heroes $5 Workout Plan Posted on: July 11, 2017
- Carb Blockers: Should You Use Them for Fat Loss? Posted on: July 10, 2017
- PricePlow RETURNS to YouTube with CJ Woodruff & Amin Shahry Posted on: January 11, 2016
- Squat Drop Sets: If you Still Got Some in the Tank at the end of Leg Day Posted on: September 14, 2013
- PricePlow Athlete CJ Woodruff Makes Cover of Naturally Fit! Posted on: June 3, 2013
- Versa Gripps Review - CJ Woodruff Explains Versa Gripps Pro Posted on: May 1, 2013
- Lat Exercises in BEAST Mode - Pulldown / Pullup Superset Posted on: April 28, 2013
- Weight Lifting Beyond Failure: Muscle Overload - CJ Woodruff Posted on: April 21, 2013
- Smith Machine Drag Curls for a Bicep Isolation Workout Posted on: April 18, 2013