Happy Holidays from PricePlow!
The first bit of good news is that none of these powders are on the TSA’s banned list.
The other good news is that this Christmas, I flew from LAX to Cleveland with the following all in my carry-on luggage with no search or hassles:
- 9 packs of Animal Pak
- 36 CLA softgels
- 18 scoops of Xtend, with some beta alanine, extra glutamine, and kre-alkalyn mixed in.
- 18 fish oil softgels
- A couple scoops of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein
- A handful of vanadyl sulfate capsules
- Glucosamine and chondroitin pills
- 5 Scoops of SuperPump 250 with extra L-Leucine mixed in
So if I can get that all onto an airplane with absolutely no problems, I’d say we’re good to go.
Good luck with your 2009 goals!