Dieting season is just around the corner, and often times keeping the appetite down can be the hardest part for people looking to lose weight. Nothing is harder than having to deprive yourself of your ‘standard’ number of calories while also finding energy for the gym.
Those who know hardcore fat burners know Black Mamba – the one thing you need to know is that it’s been reformulated in 2015, and several labels are still not up to date.
So if you were ever into this product before, you need to see the changes. The new Innovative Labs has re-created the ultimate hardcore fat burner in Black Mamba Hyper Rush.
This stuff is not for first-timers, as you’ll see below. It contains the highest dose of ephedrine-free ephedra that you’ll find in any single serving of a product on the market!
We’ll get into the details below, but first be sure to check the best deal and sign up for alerts from PricePlow:
Black Mamba Hyper Rush - Best Deals and Price Drop Notifications
Get Price Alerts
No spam, no scams.
Black Mamba Hyper Rush Ingredients
Black Mamba contains a comprehensive blend of stimulants and appetite suppressants that will leave you feeling upbeat and energized while keeping hunger at bay.
Caffeine Anhydrous (200mg)
Black Mamba starts of its formula as all great fat burners do, with an appropriate hit of caffeine. 200mg is what we like to call “the sweet spot” in terms of caffeine content in fat burners. Too much of the xanthine and you’re left anxious, jittery, and headed for a big time crash. Too little and you won’t reap the benefits it offers in terms of increased energy, focus, performance and fat loss.[1,2,3,4]
Thermo-Z Brand Ephedra (65mg)
First, let’s clear the air on two things here:
- Ephedra is not banned from supplements: ephedrine alkaloids are
- This is over 2x the dose of ephedrine-free ephedra that you’ll see in any product
Although ephedrine was extremely beneficial for all dieters, the FDA found it to be unsafe and banished ephedrine alkaloids in 2004.
So how can ephedra be included in this fat burner? Easy, because it’s ephedrine-alkaloid-free!
So while the ephedrine-alkaloids have been removed, several of the other constituents like flavonoid glycosides, citric/oxalic acids, epicatechin, tannins and proanthocyanidins (condensed tannins) and glycans are still available for use.
What’s left is still incredibly effective in terms of burning fat and shedding pounds![5,6,7,8]
The re-labeling of Black Mamba
If you’re searching for deals out there, you might notice that some Black Mamba bottles contain “65mg Ephedran” extract. This is no longer the case with the latest version, as it is now using 65mg of Hi-Tech Pharma’s famous Thermo-Z formula.
What’s interesting here is that Innovative Labs and Hi-Tech decided to keep the dose at 65mg, whereas most other Thermo-Z products have just 25mg ephedra! This means that Black Mamba HyperRush has over 2x the dose of ephedra than anything else out there — so if you really want to see if this new ephedrine-free ephedra can work, this is your best shot.
We have more info about the latest changes to ephedra coming soon – stay tuned to PricePlow!
Thermo-Rx & Extend-Rx Technology (290mg)
Senegalia berlandieri Extract
More commonly known as Acacia Rigidula extract, Senegalia berlandieri supplies 150mg worth of various PEA (phenylethylamine) alkaloids, which include:
- N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine (NMPEA), and
Clinical studies demonstrate this unique extract is more effective than 30mg of ephedra when it comes to weight loss.[9,10] Furthermore, the PEA alkaloids contained in Acacia Rigidula is provide a mild stimulatory kick and boost in mood.[11,12] You won’t have to dread dieting anymore as you’ll feel more upbeat and energized thanks to these PEA alkaloids.
N-Phenethyldimethylamine: The new stim on the block
We’ve also talked about N-Phenethyldimethylamine, which is also found in Eria Jarensis extract, and seems to have quite a nice bit of zip on it.
We’ve personally found that we like DMAA better, and if that’s you, then you’re in luck:
Also known as DMAA (1,3 Dimethylamylamine) is perhaps the most infamous stimulant ever in the sports nutrition world. It not only greatly boosts your energy, but greatly improves mood, even more than the PEA alkaloids we just mentioned!
DMAA is a sympathomimetic amine that is extracted from the Geranium plant. DMAA stimulates the release of norepinephrine in the body.[13,14] More importantly, when administered in doses less than 75mg, it won’t increase heart rate. Be warned though that big doses like 75mg paired could increase blood pressure alongside high doses of caffeine.
What’s the latest on Methylhexanamine?
If you’re thinking that this ingredient is banned, then you should read about the latest DMAA lawsuit updates, where we discuss Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals’ lawsuit against the FDA, where they’re fighting for this natural stimulant to legally remain in supplements.
We are going to see if we can get the dose of DMAA disclosed here, since it’d be helpful in determining if we want to take one or two capsules in an entire day.
Powerful blend for tolerant users
The inclusion of caffeine, acacia alkaloids, N-Phenethyldimethylamine, high-dose Thermo-Z Ephedra, and 1,3 here is one SERIOUS combination – and that’s why we’re saying that this fat burner is not for rookies, but for those who are experienced and looking for a next-generation stimulant mix.
Caralluma Extract comes from a variety of cactus. Although a number of alkaloids are contained in the plant, this extract has specifically been standardized for Pregnane Glycosides.
This extract functions remarkably similar to Hoodia extract (another form of cactus extract) in its ability to suppress appetite.[16,17] No longer will those hunger pangs derail those dieting efforts that so many of us face.
Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that’s required for normal functioning of the CNS. THe body uses phenylalanine to synthesize dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine, three big-time neurotransmitters that govern how you perceive and interact with your surroundings.
It’s quite often used for treating depression. No we don’t think you’re depressed while on your cut, but you can feel a little down every now and then due to the lack of calorie intake.
Popularly known as DLPA, this version of phenylalanine has been added to Black Mamba to help provide a pleasant mood boost and leave you feeling upbeat throughout the day – something every dieter needs.
Citrus Aurantium, a.k.a. bitter orange, is a plant that contains a number of bioactive alkaloids used in pre workout in fat burners. Often times the citrus aurantium extracts don’t least what they’re extracting for. Here, Black Mamba supplies 30% Synephrine in it’s extract.
Synephrine has been proven to be a safe, effective alternative to ephedrine. Its functions as a strong beta receptor agonist in the body,[20,21] that stimulates lipolysis, which enables you to burn fat for fuel.
Lastly, synephrine boosts your metabolic rate without further increasing your heart rate or blood pressure.
Remember your metabolism is increased without any sort of exercise! So you can basically veg out on the couch all day and keep burning fat!
Naringin gained prominence years ago when the “grapefruit diet” grabbed headlines. It’s one of the many bioactive compounds in grapefruit and has been shown to confer some modest weight loss effects.
However, Naringin is much better suited as an energy booster. Naringin inhibits PDE (phosphodiesterase) enzymes in the body. These enzymes inhibit natural energy production in the body. So, inhibiting the enzymes which inhibit energy production will result in MORE energy! Convoluted, but you get the point…
6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin (Fruit)
Another flavonoid in grapefruits is 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin, one of many furanocoumarins in nature. This flavonoid inhibits the CYP3A4 set of enzymes that breakdown a variety of ingredients.
Basically, the other active ingredients in Black Mamba hang around longer which means long lasting appetite suppression, energy, and elevated mood!
Hordenine is another component of the Citrus Aurantium plant, like Synephrine. As such, it’s also a potent beta agonist, specifically the beta-2 receptor. This means it increases the production of adrenaline and noradrenaline, which raises both heart rate and breathing rate.
Additionally, Hordenine is also a noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor[28,29] which enables noradrenaline to stay active longer. The end result is prolonged focus, alertness, energy and fat burning!
Evodiamine reduces fat uptake by the cells by stimulating the vanilloids in your body. Furthermore, evodiamine helps suppress circulating levels of caffeine in the body, thus smoothing out the stim kick from it and other stims.[31,32]
To go along with smoother energy and improved fat loss, evodiamine can also improve cognition helping to eliminate the “foggy-headed” feeling that can sometimes occur during dieting.
Between the stimulants, the evodiamine, and the caralluma, you’re almost guaranteed to have some thermogenic heat here – great for inducing even more thermogenic fat burning potential and keeping you warm when your bodyfat begins to disappear!
Rather than trick the body into lipolysis like many of the other ingredients in Black Mamba, Yohimbine actually helps prevent the body from storing fat. Yohimbine is a strong alpha receptor agonist, which not only assists in preventing excess fat storage in the body but also significantly helps reduce feelings of hunger,[25,26] especially when taken on an empty stomach.
For those who are sensitive to yohimbe / yohimbine, note how low it is on the label. Our guess is that this is at around 1.5mg, which is generally a sweet spot where it’s still effective yet doesn’t yield anxious side effects of higher doses (unless you’re extremely sensitive, and should unfortunately stay away).
If this is your first time trying Black Mamba, take 1 capsule in the morning with 8 oz. of water and food for 7-10 days to assess tolerance. Afterwards, you may use 1-2 capsules one time daily. DO NOT exceed 2 capsules per day!
Black Mamba contains everything you could want in a fat burner: energy, mood improvement, heightened focus, and appetite suppression. This is a heavy duty thermogenic intended for those who know how to handle their stims and need a serious boost to bust through a plateau.
If you’re in that neighborhood, then you’re in luck as Black Mamba has it all in ONE pill. There’s no need to continually pop 4 or 5 pills a day to see and feel results. Make sure to check the best deal below and be on your way to a leaner, more ripped look.
Black Mamba Hyper Rush - Best Deals and Price Drop Notifications
Get Price Alerts
No spam, no scams.
Like this Post? We have more on the way…
PricePlow is a price comparison site that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest truth lives here. Follow us on social media below:
- Backhouse SH, et al; Caffeine ingestion, affect and perceived exertion during prolonged cycling; Appetite. (2011)
- Tarnopolsky M, Cupido C; Caffeine potentiates low frequency skeletal muscle force in habitual and nonhabitual caffeine consumers . J Appl Physiol. (2000)
- Van Baak MA, Saris WH; The effect of caffeine on endurance performance after nonselective beta-adrenergic blockade . Med Sci Sports Exerc. (2000)
- Paton CD, Lowe T, Irvine A; Caffeinated chewing gum increases repeated sprint performance and augments increases in testosterone in competitive cyclists . Eur J Appl Physiol. (2010)
- Ekkekakis P1, Petruzzello SJ Acute aerobic exercise and affect: current status, problems and prospects regarding dose-response . Sports Med. (1999)
- Szabo A1, Billett E, Turner J Phenylethylamine, a possible link to the antidepressant effects of exercise . Br J Sports Med. (2001)
- Bloomer RJ, McCarthy CG, Farney TM et al.; “Effect of caffeine and 1,3-dimethylamylamine on exercise performance and blood markers of lipolysis and oxidative stress in trained men and women.” J Caffeine Res (In Press); Retrieved from http://online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/jcr.2011.0019
- Schilling, Brian, et al.; “Physiological and pharmacokinetic effects of oral 1,3-dimethylamylamine administration in men”; BMC Pharmacology and Toxicology; 2013; Retrieved fromhttp://bmcpharmacoltoxicol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/2050-6511-14-52
- Bloomer RJ, Harvey IC, Farney TM et al; “Effects of 1,3-dimethylamylamine and caffeine alone or in combination on heart rate and blood pressure in healthy men and women.”; Phys Sportsmed. 2011 Oct;39(3):111-120; Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22030947 (original article archived at
- Kamalakkannan S, et al; Antiobesogenic and Antiatherosclerotic Properties of Caralluma fimbriata Extract . J Nutr Metab. (2010)
- MacLean DB, Luo LG; Increased ATP content/production in the hypothalamus may be a signal for energy-sensing of satiety: studies of the anorectic mechanism of a plant steroidal glycoside . Brain Res. (2004)
- Preuss, HG, et. al; “Citrus aurantium as a thermogenic, weight-reduction replacement for ephedra: an overview;” Journal of Medicine; 2002; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21480414
- Frank M, et al; Hordenine: pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and behavioural effects in the horse; Equine Vet J. (1990)
- Barwell C.; School of Pharmacy; “Deamination of hordenine by monoamine oxidase and its action on vasa deferentia of the rat;” 1989
- Nedergaard O.; British Journal of Pharmacology; “Action of various sympathomimetic amines on the isolated stripped vas deferens of the guinea-pig;” November 1968
- Pearce LV, et al; Evodiamine functions as an agonist for the vanilloid receptor TRPV1 . Org Biomol Chem. (2004)
- Noh K, et al; Effects of rutaecarpine on the metabolism and urinary excretion of caffeine in rats . Arch Pharm Res. (2011)
- Tsai TH, Chang CH, Lin LC; Effects of Evodia rutaecarpa and rutaecarpine on the pharmacokinetics of caffeine in rats . Planta Med. (2005)