I now have the data to know that the answer is yes!
Best Price Drops for Saturday, Jan 11, 2014
Unfortunately, our price drop tools are still under construction, so I’m just going to manually build you the list of these featured deals:
- Tired of us only linking to whey protein deals? Then you MUST check out the $16.99 for 2lbs of AI Sports Nutrition’s NO WHEY, which is mixed from Pea Protein and rice protein, and has a very nice amino acid profile. This one’s especially popular for vegetarians – the deal is on their pumpkin spice flavor!
- It’s flu season! Thankfully, Airborne Effervescent Tablets have dropped nearly 24% from their previous best price!
- Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock is the fat burner that came before the super popular Super HD. Trust me, it’s strong. And it’s also got a solid 14% off from a price that was already low.
- Where are the pre-workout deals though? Isatori PWR has you covered. 30 rippin workouts for $18.99, down from $23.
- Need more pump to stack in with that PWR? That’s where Primaforce Agmatine comes in – 30g (which is good for anywhere from 15-60 workouts, depending on your pump-love) for just $10.79!
So there you have it, some decent Saturday deals. It’s getting to the point where I don’t think anyone reading this will ever have to really pay retail on protein ever again. There’s always a deal that comes up!
As always, prices are not guaranteed to remain this low. Shipping and sales tax rates may apply.
We’ll have the full listings fixed up for you by Tuesday at the latest – thanks for your patience.