First off, I would like to say a BIG thank you to ANS for providing the Fortitude and Ritual for this log. I would also like to thank Mike from PricePlow for having me be a member here and logging my workouts.
The last few days have been hardcore. Today, the last day on Fortitude I set huge PR’s in squats.
My Fortitude Review:
- Increased recovery from intense training sessions
- Increased aggression in the weight room, “alpha male” feeling intensified
- Increase of strength, *with proper training, nutrition this product aided in my gains*
- Increased fullness
- Enhanced vascularity “dry” look
- Easy to dose
- I’m genetically prone to acne so this product did result in some oily skin and back acne
- Slight temper
I really can’t express how fun this 30 day run has been, I have grown a lot during this time.
People constantly remark on how my mindset and body composition have changed. This product is a keeper for my next stack!
Tonight was quite epic, I caught most of the highlights on footage. I have never hit 315lbs for more than 3 reps and tonight I was doing sets of 10.. huge gains. I also hit a PR on squat of 420lbs. 35lb PR
I would like to first off give a quick video review for Ritual, an awesome new pre-workout by ANS. They did not ask me or expect me to make a review, but I was very impressed by this product.
This post covered the final days (28-30) of Colby Strunk’s ANS Fortitude log.
Like this Post? We have more on the way...
PricePlow is a price comparison site that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest truth lives here. Follow us on social media below: