2015 was a great year for PricePlow – but one major thing was missing: YouTube videos!
We had to focus on what was working best for us: technology and written content. Along the way, we wrote some solid articles on top of our daily blog posts.
But something was missing……… the sexy factor!
This is all about consistency, so we’re going to try to knock out at least two videos per week. We have a dedicated video editor / manager (Robert) who will keep things running smoothly.
CJ and Amin have three rules, really:
- Have fun!
- No religion or serious politics
- Don’t get us sued
They’ll also send images over for PricePlow’s Instagram, so that’s gonna get more fun too.
Things will be mostly fitness-related, but don’t be surprised to see offtopic ‘man-related’ stuff.
CJ and Amin will do supplement reviews.
This time, we’re doing it right – with multiple uses on pre workouts to gauge performance before filming, and entire 2-4 week long runs on other supplements such as muscle builders. Amin’s first project is a true one-month run of MuscleTech Muscle Builder, a Peak ATP supplement, to see if the studies translate to real life results.
- Mike will occasionally chime in with ingredient geekery, business / tech stuff, interesting studies, and arguing with anything CJ and Amin say that is “wrong”
- Trending fitness stuff. CJ is always hip to what’s cool, with all the latest and greatest fads and hashtags. When he has something to say (which is always), we’ll get him in on the mix.
- Guest interviews. CJ and Amin know many great industry personalities… plus there is some YouTube GOLD down here in Texas!! We plan on getting it on film.
- Offtopic stuff. Sex and relationships are on the table. Trolling Marc Lobliner? Definitely. Movie conspiracy theories? Sure thing.
The guys have free reign to do whatever so long as they keep with the rules and have a solid supplement review regimen.
The Film Location
Part of the big news is that CJ and Amin are now running FTA Gym in Pflugerville, TX (northest Austin), which is associated with CJ’s Fitness Trainer Academy. At FTA, you can become a certified personal trainer and begin your new career as a PT!
Stay tuned and subscribe!
So get ready, and click here to subscribe!
Can we collaborate?
We’re still on the lookout for a female personality, but yes, we’re excited to collaborate with any brands or YouTube personalities once we get a rhythm going!