Today the PricePlow deals system spotted an interesting one:
2lbs of ANSI Ultimate Flurry Protein Powder for $14.00.
What’s the catch?
Two things to note:
- It’s banana flavored! But it sounds really cool in that you’ll get freeze-dried bananas inside for some potential real banana flavor, not the fake stuff most proteins have.
- It also expires on June 14, which is a month and a half from now. That should be ample time to go through 2lbs of protein. It’s 24 servings, so you don’t even need to take a scoop per day.
Plus, expired protein is not a big issue. It’s just a labeling requirement.
ANSI’s protein sports 24 servings of 38g worth of product. Inside, you get
- 25g of protein, from whey protein concentrate, hydrolyzed protein isolate, and micellar casein — no other amino acids that might mess the numbers up.
- 6g of carbs, 1g of which is sugar, 0.5g being fiber (the latter both from the added freeze-dried bananas), and much of the rest coming from the whey concentrate and a bit of maltodextrin.
- 5g of fat, 1g of which is saturated (likely from the added medium chain triglycerides [MCTs])
You can see price comparisons below or on our ANSI Ultimate Flurry Protein Powder page.
Like this Post? We have more on the way…
PricePlow is a price comparison site that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest truth lives here. Follow us on social media below: