Olympus Labs has long built their reputation on supplying high quality products to the masses with the end goal of turning men into “demigods.” Just as our knowledge and laws evolve over the years, so does the supplement science, and to keep up with these ever-changing circumstances, Olympus continues to improve on their already stellar lineup of products.
The original Ar1macare was the “go-to” supplement when individual were looking for an all-encompassing “on cycle” supplement. To meet the demands of the modern demigod, Olympus has created Ar1macare Pro to provide an all-in-one solution for all of your “on cycle therapy” needs.
We’ll get to all the ingredients in just a second, but first make sure to sign up for price drop alerts and check the best deal:
AR1MACARE PRO - Best Deals and Price Drop Notifications
Get Price Alerts
No spam, no scams.
Ar1macare Pro Ingredients
Ar1macare Pro contains five matrixes that provide comprehensive support for your liver, heart, and hormonal health. Thus ensuring all your vitals continue to operate at peak conditions while keeping estrogen and prolactin in check.
Dual Support Anti-Aromatase Complex
Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid (100mg)
Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid, also known as Dehydroabietic Acid (DHAA), is a powerful aromatase inhibitor[1,2] that can alter estrogen and testosterone levels in your favor.
Aromatase inhibitors (AI) bind to the aromatase enzyme in the body, thereby inhibiting or “preventing” it from binding to its respective receptor site. The result of this inhibition is that it further prevents your body from converting testosterone into estrogen.
Basically, you’re left with a bit more testosterone and less estrogen — especially the good kind of estrogen, exactly what you want whether you’re on or off cycle.
Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione (50mg)
More commonly known as Arimistane, Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione is a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA and a potent aromatase inhibitor (AI).[3,4] It also helps control estrogen and cortisol levels in the body, both of which are detrimental to muscle building.
What even better, when used on it’s own, Arimistane helps dry you out giving you a harder more defined look in addition to possibly increasing your libido.
If you’d like to know a bit more about aromatase inhibitors, take a look at our intensive Post Cycle Therapy guide, where this and several other things are discussed.
Liver Fortification Matrix
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (1200mg)
NAC, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, is the body’s primary substrate for glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that helps gather and remove free radicals from the body.[5,6]
On its own NAC is a potent antioxidant that’s also been proven in numerous studies to be a great liver protectant.[7,8,9]
This 1.2g dose is a whopper, making it far more effective than all the other underdosed products out there.
You’ve probably not heard of TUDCA, but it’s a whole lot easier than saying Tauroursodeoxycholic acid, which is what TUDCA stands for.
TUDCA is an organic bile acid that helps prevent buildup of bile in the liver, a condition known as cholestasis.[10,11] Accumulation of too much bile can lead to liver cell death, obviously something no one is interested in.
Furthermore, TUDCA can improve and increase liver healing rates following trauma.
On our main site, PricePlow has an extensive TUDCA write-up, where Olympus Labs also features a pure TUDCA supplement if you want to try it standalone.
Celery Seed (200mg)
Celery seed performs two main functions in the body. The first is helping alleviate symptoms of hypertension and the other, more pertinent, function is as a liver protector.
Interestingly enough, celery seed is also often used as a diuretic by some when trying to get stage ready.
Hormonal Optimization Matrix
DHB (6′,7′-Dihydroxybergamottin) is an all-natural furanocoumarin primarily found in grapefruits, and especially its juice. DHB, and all furanocoumarins, inhibits the enzyme CYP3A4.
This enzyme is responsible for helping metabolize or breakdown ingredients in the body. Inhibiting this enzyme means the ingredients in a supplement stay around your system longer helping to ensure their absorption and utilization by the body, all good things.
BioPerine is the well-known black pepper extract used around the industry for its ability to improve uptake of other ingredients contained in supplements. Much like DHB, BioPerine helps ensure your body properly absorbs the key ingredients and puts them to maximum use.
Comprehensive Prolactin Control
Vitex Agnus Castus (600mg)
Vitex Agnus Castus is derived from the berries of the Chaste Tree. It acts similar to the neurotransmitter dopamine in the body by helping reduce prolactin levels in the body.[16,17]
A systematic review on the extract found it to also exhibit anti-estrogenic effects in the body as well!
Mucuna Pruriens (300mg)
While you might typically think of mucuna pruriens as a stress and cortisol reducers,[19,20] that only scratches the surface of what this powerful herb can do.
Research has shown that mucuna pruriens can also reduce prolactin levels in the body. In this same study, researchers also noted dramatic increases in luteinizing hormone and testosterone levels in addition to greater sperm count and motility.
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P-5-P) is an activated form of Vitamin B6. While B Vitamins are typically associated with energy metabolism in addition to a host of other function in the body, P-5-P can do a few other tricks as well.
Research indicates that P-5-P can significantly decreases levels of prolactin while increasing levels of Growth Hormone (GH).
Cardiovascular Care Matrix
Red Yeast Rice Powder (1200mg)
Red yeast rice powder is made from the yeast or bacteria that grows on the red rice plant. These powders and extracts contain compounds monacolins, which block the production and uptake of cholesterol in the body.[23,24]
In particular this helps lower LDL (“bad”) cholesterol in the body and support optimal total cholesterol levels in the body.
Grape Seed Extract (600mg)
Grape seed extract contains various tannins and catechins that have been shown to support heart health and improve blood flow in the body. This is accomplished by increasing nitric oxide (NO) production in the body which dilates blood vessels leading to greater circulation.[25,26]
The increase in NO is brought about by increasing endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase (eNOS), an enzyme primarily responsible for producing nitric oxide in the body. More eNOS leads to more NO in the body and better blood flow in and around the heart.
Beetroot Extract (600mg)
Beetroot, a.k.a. beta vulgaris, is widely known to be a rich source of dietary nitrates for athletes, bodybuilders, and dietitians. Due to the high nitrate content, beetroot extract improves vasodilation and blood flow, while helping to lower blood pressure.[29,30,31]
Pine Bark Extract (200mg)
Pine bark extract contains a variety of bioflavonoids that also increase NO production in the body by boosting eNOS expression in the body. This further improves blood flow, vasodilation, and blood pressure.
CoQ-10 is a well-known compound that’s had volumes of research written on it for its various health-imparting effects in the body. If particular, CoQ-10 supports overall cardiovascular health by improving blood flow, raising HDL (good) cholesterol levels.[33,34,35]
Our final ingredient is yet another cholesterol fighter in the body. Policosanol comes from the Cuban cane sugar plant and consists of a mixture of various oils that impart several heart healthy benefits.
Primarily, policosanol helps breakdown LDL (bad) cholesterol and can also decrease production of cholesterol in the liver.[36,37]
As if those benefits weren’t enough.. with the three vasodilators in the Cardiovascular Care Matrix, we’re starting to wonder if you’d also get a bigger pump in your lifts while on this!
Ar1macare Pro Dosage
Take 4 capsules twice daily with meals. Do not exceed more than 8 capsules in a 24 hour period of time.
If you couldn’t tell from the comprehensive rundown above, Olympus Labs doesn’t mess around when formulating a supplement to support all of your physiological needs when on cycle. They did it with Sup3r PCT, and they’re doing it while on-cycle with Ar1macare Pro!
The mixture of aromatase fighters and estrogen modulators coupled with liver and heart protectors make Ar1macare Pro the number 1 choice next time you choose to cycle.
AR1MACARE PRO - Best Deals and Price Drop Notifications
Get Price Alerts
No spam, no scams.
Like this Post? We have more on the way…
PricePlow is a price comparison site that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest truth lives here. Follow us on social media below:
- National Center for Biotechnology Information; PubChem Open Chemistry Database; “In Vitro Competitive Inhibitory Activity Was Measured On Cytochrome P450 19A1 Of Human Placental Microsomes”; Retrieved from https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/bioassay/53550#section=Top
- Numazawa, M; “Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3,5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase.”; J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-205; Retrieved from https://ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8035427
- Winterbourn CC1, Metodiewa D; The reaction of superoxide with reduced glutathione . Arch Biochem Biophys. (1994)
- Cardey B1, Foley S, Enescu M; Mechanism of thiol oxidation by the superoxide radical . J Phys Chem A. (2007)
- Ozaras R1, et al; N-acetylcysteine attenuates alcohol-induced oxidative stress in the rat. World J Gastroenterol. (2003)
- Caro AA1, et al; N-acetylcysteine inhibits the up-regulation of mitochondrial biogenesis genes in livers from rats fed ethanol chronically . Alcohol Clin Exp Res. (2014)
- Aydin S1, et al; N-acetylcysteine reduced the effect of ethanol on antioxidant system in rat plasma and brain tissue . Tohoku J Exp Med. (2002)
- Amaral JD, et al Bile acids: regulation of apoptosis by ursodeoxycholic acid . J Lipid Res. (2009)
- Solá S, et al Membrane structural changes support the involvement of mitochondria in the bile salt-induced apoptosis of rat hepatocytes . Clin Sci (Lond). (2002)
- Ben Mosbah I, et al Endoplasmic reticulum stress inhibition protects steatotic and non-steatotic livers in partial hepatectomy under ischemia-reperfusion . Cell Death Dis. (2010)
- Singh A, Handa SS Hepatoprotective activity of Apium graveolens and Hygrophila auriculata against paracetamol and thioacetamide intoxication in rats . J Ethnopharmacol. (1995)
- Edwards, D.J.; F.H Bellevue, 3rd; P.M. Woster (December 1996). “Identification of 6′,7′-dihydroxybergamottin, a cytochrome P450 inhibitor, in grapefruit juice”. Drug Metabolism & Disposition 24 (12): 1287–1290
- YE Q, et al Casticin, a flavonoid isolated from Vitex rotundifolia, inhibits prolactin release in vivo and in vitro . Acta Pharmacol Sin. (2010)
- Wuttke W, et al; Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus)–pharmacology and clinical indications . Phytomedicine. (2003)
- Carmichael AR; Can Vitex Agnus Castus be Used for the Treatment of Mastalgia? What is the Current Evidence . Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. (2008)
- Boden, G; “Influence of levodopa on serum levels of anterior pituitary hormones in man”; Neuroendocrinology. 1972;10(5):309-15; Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4350777
- Müller, T; “Acute levodopa administration reduces cortisol release in patients with Parkinson’s disease”; J Neural Transm. 2007 Mar;114(3):347-50; Retrieved from http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16932991
- Shukla, Kamla Kant et al.; “Mucuna pruriens improves male fertility by its action on the hypothalamus–pituitary–gonadal axis”; Fertility and Sterility, Volume 92, Issue 6, 1934-1940; Retrieved from http://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282%2808%2903935-6/fulltext
- Moretti C, et al Pyridoxine (B6) suppresses the rise in prolactin and increases the rise in growth hormone induced by exercise . N Engl J Med. (1982)
- Osono Y, et al Role of the low density lipoprotein receptor in the flux of cholesterol through the plasma and across the tissues of the mouse . J Clin Invest. (1995)
- Horton JD, et al; Activation of cholesterol synthesis in preference to fatty acid synthesis in liver and adipose tissue of transgenic mice overproducing sterol regulatory element-binding protein-2 . J Clin Invest. (1998)
- Belviranlı M, et al; Effects of Grape Seed Polyphenols on Oxidative Damage in Liver Tissue of Acutely and Chronically Exercised Rats . Phytother Res. (2012)
- Belviranlı M, et al; Effects of grape seed extract supplementation on exercise-induced oxidative stress in rats . Br J Nutr. (2012)
- Feng Z, et al Grape seed extract enhances eNOS expression and NO production through regulating calcium-mediated AKT phosphorylation in H2O2-treated endothelium . Cell Biol Int. (2010)
- Palmer RM, Ashton DS, Moncada S Vascular endothelial cells synthesize nitric oxide from L-arginine . Nature. (1988)
- Cosby K, et al; Nitrite reduction to nitric oxide by deoxyhemoglobin vasodilates the human circulation . Nat Med. (2003)
- Modin A, et al; Nitrite-derived nitric oxide: a possible mediator of ‘acidic-metabolic’ vasodilation . Acta Physiol Scand. (2001)
- Baguet, A et al.; Journal of Applied Physiology; “Important role of muscle carnosine in rowing performance;” July 2010;” 2005
- Rosenfeldt F, et al Coenzyme Q10 therapy before cardiac surgery improves mitochondrial function and in vitro contractility of myocardial tissue . J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. (2005)
- Watts GF, et al Coenzyme Q(10) improves endothelial dysfunction of the brachial artery in Type II diabetes mellitus . Diabetologia. (2002)
- Mabuchi H, et al Effects of CoQ10 supplementation on plasma lipoprotein lipid, CoQ10 and liver and muscle enzyme levels in hypercholesterolemic patients treated with atorvastatin: a randomized double-blind study . Atherosclerosis. (2007)
- Canetti M, et al; A two-year study on the efficacy and tolerability of policosanol in patients with type II hyperlipoproteinaemia . Int J Clin Pharmacol Res. (1995)