It’s been a couple days since our last hot nutrition deal, but we’re back in full force:
50 Servings of Grape BSN NO-Xplode 2.0 for just $20!
This is a very popular non-concentrated pre-workout — BSN are the ones who started this whole category back in the day with the original NO-Xplode — and because of that, the prices are typically pretty high. Not today!
What’s the catch?
It is best if sold by June 14, 2014, so you should have enough time if you use it frequently.
A low-cost bulking stack is formed!
If you take a look at the hot deals page, you’ll see that we have all of the basics from one store to get you a crazy cheap bulking stack with only one low shipping charge:
- Pre-Workout: NO-Xplode 2.0
- Protein: Muscle Milk, Syntha-6, ANSI Ultimate Flurry
- Creatine: Gaspari Qualitine (note: may not be that necessary if using NO-Xplode 2.0, but it’s so cheap, might as well add it to the cart)
- Multivitamin: Body First
- Optional: BCAA – SNI
- Optional: Snacks – Fig Bars
What’s in NO-Xplode 2.0?Just about everything, it seems. This is a hugely proprietary blend of 19.6g of stuff, which is led by:
- 6g of carbs (maltodextrin… not clean, but that’s okay if you’re not insanely dieting)
- beta alanine for the tingling endurance
- a bunch of different forms of creatine
- focus enhancement from Tyrosine, caffeine, vinpocetine, and others
- pump boost from L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, and glycerol
- a bunch other add-ons
Get this alert in your email!
Don’t forget to sign up for price alerts on our deals page so you get the notifications automatically! Instructions are here.
Like this Post? We have more on the way...
PricePlow is a price comparison site that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest truth lives here. Follow us on social media below: