Our partner Jed Hodge over at Hodge Fitness has put together a great breakfast recipe to help you conveniently pack in your macros.
The Hodge Fitness Recipe / Ingredients
- 1 whole egg (you can add more if bulking and are okay with the fat)
- 1 cup egg beaters (egg substitute)
- 2 medium bananas OR 2 cups blue berries
- 1 cup oats
- 1 scoop hydrolyzed whey protein isolate
- packet of crystal light or a few drops of Mio for extra flavoring
- cinnamon, splenda, and/or pumpkin spice (optional)
- 613 calories
- 52 grams of protein (20 grams hydrolyzed)
- 90 grams of carbohydrates
- 5g fat
Like this Post? We have more on the way…
PricePlow is a price comparison site that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest truth lives here. Follow us on social media below: