Happy Holidays from PricePlow!
The first bit of good news is that none of these powders are on the TSA’s banned list.
The other good news is that this Christmas, I flew from LAX to Cleveland with the following all in my carry-on luggage with no search or hassles:
- 9 packs of Animal Pak
- 36 CLA softgels
- 18 scoops of Xtend, with some beta alanine, extra glutamine, and kre-alkalyn mixed in.
- 18 fish oil softgels
- A couple scoops of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein
- A handful of vanadyl sulfate capsules
- Glucosamine and chondroitin pills
- 5 Scoops of SuperPump 250 with extra L-Leucine mixed in
So if I can get that all onto an airplane with absolutely no problems, I’d say we’re good to go.
Good luck with your 2009 goals!
Like this Post? We have more on the way...
PricePlow is a price comparison site for nutrition products that asks one simple question: is this worth it?
The honest, brutal truth lives here.